3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Eh it is a hit or miss with this company bill is always to high!!! the only internet/cable provider i know who's site is down more than any other site i have gone on
I really like comcast, and the service has been good. The price is entirely too high, but we don;t have a lot choice living where we do. If there was some competition, perhaps prices would become more reasonable.
I am generally unhappy with Comcast, but it is basically the only provider available to me. We often have issues with interest being slow or down....super frustrating
Super awesome brand and super fast. I can use my phone and get somewhere fast. Never had a bad experience. Pros is that it's fast. Its in between affordable and expensive really depends on you. I do recommend it
This is the worst internet provider out there. I recommend that no one use this company ever. they take forever with fixing issues and they're never fixed in time.
This is a painful review to even type. While I love having access to the channels I do and DVR, their customer service is the absolute worse I've EVER dealt with.
Very happy with the sevice, especially the internet service. My only complaint is it is extremely expensive. If I had the option to get the same service even close to what I receive now for a cheaper rate I would.
The service has really improved over the last few years. We've had to have them come out a couple of times for a lose wire, and they were prompt and very helpful.
As someone who has previously used Time-Warner Cable, Comcast is definitely a step up. However, I would say the best service I've ever had regarding TV service providers was still DirecTV
Every experience that I have had with comcast has negative. The only tolerable thing about the company is that they have SOME personable human resources personnel.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos