3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast drives me up the wall. Not only are the prices constantly increasing but the quality is getting worse and worse. Customer service is hit or moss- sometimes they are helpful and sometimes it is a waste of my time. I wouldn't choose them again, but I am limited in my options due to my location.
Has fast wifi and I don't have trouble with the wifi!! Also I have there x1 TV cable and it's amazing I really love it !! In grateful to also have it because I have wifi everywhere I go! And I really recommend it!
Good speads, but slower then we are supposed to get. Reliable service. Never had to have them come back to fix anything. Friendly people. Could always be cheaper.
Simply put they have the worst customer service ever. I feel strong armed by the company and they know that they are providing a basic utility (internet) and can rate hike whenever they want with little consequences
Their customer service is horrendous, and they have added unauthorized upgrades without asking first and then no one picked up when i called the many times to re-downgrade my service and ask why they had done that.
While the services provided work well, the customer service is always horrible and if I had other options, I would use something else. Not worth the amount of money paid.
We have had issues with slow responding internet and nobody at Comcast can seem to figure out why. The cable is great as well as the landline. Biggest issue is how much it costs monthly and poor customer service.
Have decent internet / cable services they just charge a lot for those services and they stared have a limit amount of GB used of Internet a month and I don't the that's a smart idea will have a lot of upset customers
I love comcast. They have hands down the best on demand available. Our internet service is fast too. We have the bundle package and am very happy with our service
Customer service is laughable and the service is sub par. Internet and cable both lag and go out occasionally for no reason at all. You basically have to let it sort itself out because the reps can't help at all.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos