BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
India B.
They have hidden charges and my bill is never the same amount each month. They are way to expensive for the quality. The Internet is the only thing worth the money
Rachel B.
Lancaster, PA
Their customer service is almost always bad. I think they charge more than they're worth. But they provide me with Family Guy and World of Warcraft so I can deal.
Ashley D.
Saint Albans, VT
Good speads, but slower then we are supposed to get. Reliable service. Never had to have them come back to fix anything. Friendly people. Could always be cheaper.
Julia M.
Arlington, VA
They've gotten better in the last year or so, but I've lived in several parts of the country, and the local Comcast service is usually pretty bad, including all the attempted upsales. Definitely improving, though.
Taryn S.
Texas City, TX
Never had a real issue ,had the same plan for about ten years. The price could be better. There customer service is down right laughable at times but they do try.
Elizabeth A.
The customer service is very good but the product itself is horrible it is overpriced and now if you live in miami they are nonlinger ilimited! i have limited internet on my home internet this is ridiculous and absurd
Umer R.
Lakeland, TN
Horrible offers for existing customers. Actively in progress to cancel all services with them and switch to a competitor even if I have to go down to lower speed.
Amber M.
We LOVE our Comcast services! We have our house phone, tv/cable, internet and home security through them! Great products, great customer service and great prices!
Wendy W.
Clinton , Ut
Decent internet speeds, terrible customer service. The few times I've ever needed to call I've been put on hold for extremely long periods of time and hung up on.
Abigail R.
Has fast wifi and I don't have trouble with the wifi!! Also I have there x1 TV cable and it's amazing I really love it !! In grateful to also have it because I have wifi everywhere I go! And I really recommend it!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.