- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
They have hidden charges and my bill is never the same amount each month. They are way to expensive for the quality. The Internet is the only thing worth the money
Their customer service is almost always bad. I think they charge more than they're worth. But they provide me with Family Guy and World of Warcraft so I can deal.
Good speads, but slower then we are supposed to get. Reliable service. Never had to have them come back to fix anything. Friendly people. Could always be cheaper.
They've gotten better in the last year or so, but I've lived in several parts of the country, and the local Comcast service is usually pretty bad, including all the attempted upsales. Definitely improving, though.
Never had a real issue ,had the same plan for about ten years. The price could be better. There customer service is down right laughable at times but they do try.
The customer service is very good but the product itself is horrible it is overpriced and now if you live in miami they are nonlinger ilimited! i have limited internet on my home internet this is ridiculous and absurd
Horrible offers for existing customers. Actively in progress to cancel all services with them and switch to a competitor even if I have to go down to lower speed.
We LOVE our Comcast services! We have our house phone, tv/cable, internet and home security through them! Great products, great customer service and great prices!
Decent internet speeds, terrible customer service. The few times I've ever needed to call I've been put on hold for extremely long periods of time and hung up on.
Has fast wifi and I don't have trouble with the wifi!! Also I have there x1 TV cable and it's amazing I really love it !! In grateful to also have it because I have wifi everywhere I go! And I really recommend it!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos