3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Never had a real issue ,had the same plan for about ten years. The price could be better. There customer service is down right laughable at times but they do try.
Worst company ever. there customer service is horrible and the cable and internet is so scarce its ridiculous. I have had to go to the bbb at least 3 times. beware
Comcast seems to get a lot of hate and I don't understand why. Our internet is fast, the X1 system is freaking awesome, we don't have any outages and we don't have a data cap. We have had zero issues with Comcast.
We have had Comcast for about 5years & haven't had many issues. Right now I got the x1 boxes but are having trouble trying to get them to work once I hook them up. I need to contact customer service to find out why.
Only choice we had, very expensive and service cuts out every now and then. I wish there was a market to choose from, since we are in a fairly remote location. I think the service should be cheaper than what it is.
The best internet and cable, really cheap and really fast internet,also the client service is the best they have really good plans and the make you nice discounts
Sometimes have internet issues, customer service is impossible and I feel like prices are a bit overpriced, but I also don't have many other alternatives currently.
I use comcast business class internet. It is normally pretty strong but sometimes in my area we will have random outages, so that can get frustrating time to time.
Fast and resonably priced Internet. Unfortunately they are really the only game in town for true high speed internet. Customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
Their customer service is almost always bad. I think they charge more than they're worth. But they provide me with Family Guy and World of Warcraft so I can deal.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos