BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Taryn S.
Texas City, TX
Never had a real issue ,had the same plan for about ten years. The price could be better. There customer service is down right laughable at times but they do try.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Worst company ever. there customer service is horrible and the cable and internet is so scarce its ridiculous. I have had to go to the bbb at least 3 times. beware
Amber M.
Havre De Grace, MD
Comcast seems to get a lot of hate and I don't understand why. Our internet is fast, the X1 system is freaking awesome, we don't have any outages and we don't have a data cap. We have had zero issues with Comcast.
Cathy H.
We have had Comcast for about 5years & haven't had many issues. Right now I got the x1 boxes but are having trouble trying to get them to work once I hook them up. I need to contact customer service to find out why.
ginny d.
Woods Hole, MA
Only choice we had, very expensive and service cuts out every now and then. I wish there was a market to choose from, since we are in a fairly remote location. I think the service should be cheaper than what it is.
Maritza H.
Hazleton, PA
The best internet and cable, really cheap and really fast internet,also the client service is the best they have really good plans and the make you nice discounts
Victoria B.
Iowa City, IA
Sometimes have internet issues, customer service is impossible and I feel like prices are a bit overpriced, but I also don't have many other alternatives currently.
Annelies V.
Fair Oaks, CA
I use comcast business class internet. It is normally pretty strong but sometimes in my area we will have random outages, so that can get frustrating time to time.
Brandon Y.
Lock Haven, PA
Fast and resonably priced Internet. Unfortunately they are really the only game in town for true high speed internet. Customer service leaves a lot to be desired.
Rachel B.
Lancaster, PA
Their customer service is almost always bad. I think they charge more than they're worth. But they provide me with Family Guy and World of Warcraft so I can deal.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.