BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Many N.
Not the best internet service but it'll do until I find another. Last time I checked my bill thoroughly I realized why my bills were so high, it was because they added on movie channels that I didn't order or authorize.
Charlotte M.
Hendersonville, TN
I dropped cable because of the cost. they keep changing the speed and cost of my internet service. their customer support could use some training on how to be nice.
Eriatta B.
Davison, MI
Comcast is good with helping out on the phone. The only bad thing is that they say that they have the fastest internet speeds, that is a lie! I get so frustrated with my wifi being slow and going in and out constantly!!!
Ryan H.
Flint, MI
Service is good but they always raise your rates and customer service is a nightmre to del with.. only with them because cable provides the fastest internet service
Samantha G.
We really don't have an option for our area. Their customer service is absolutely terrible and the constantly add charges to your bill each month. When you call to correct it they give you the run a round and have actually blamed us on ordering something we didn't. But like I said we don't have a option.
Cassandra P.
At first it was great but our bill went from $120 to $182. They were charging us for another DVR that we didn't even have and our bill is due about a day or two sooner every month. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
So far, we have not had any problems with Comcast but we have not had it very long. I cannot comment on customer service because we have yet to experience an issue. The service itself is great and the price is good.
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
Great product, service is ok, price is outrageous. I really do not want or use the landline but if I remove it my bill goes up. I hate the I am stuck in a contract.
Lisa K.
E Brunswick, NJ
For service, I love comcast. We briefly switched to Verizon DSL for internet, and it was the worst decision we ever made! That said, their prices are terrible, but considering the alternative, I'm forced to pay it.
Breeana S.
Washington, DC
Worst company ever. there customer service is horrible and the cable and internet is so scarce its ridiculous. I have had to go to the bbb at least 3 times. beware
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.