BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Eriatta B.
Davison, MI
Comcast is good with helping out on the phone. The only bad thing is that they say that they have the fastest internet speeds, that is a lie! I get so frustrated with my wifi being slow and going in and out constantly!!!
Mohini C.
Key West, FL
The service itself is goof but the customer service is horrible unless you get one of the good ones which is about 1 in 10. They want to add charges without telling people and it takes forever to get a problem resolved
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
Great product, service is ok, price is outrageous. I really do not want or use the landline but if I remove it my bill goes up. I hate the I am stuck in a contract.
Puja S.
Arlington, VA
You have to know the company's real name - ComCRAP! The worst customer service ever! Our bill is different every month and I am calling them every single month to correct this. I don't understand how this company can be so bad, but I guess that is what happens when you have a monopoly in a certain area.
Heather S.
Richmond, VA
So far, we have not had any problems with Comcast but we have not had it very long. I cannot comment on customer service because we have yet to experience an issue. The service itself is great and the price is good.
Ryan H.
Flint, MI
Service is good but they always raise your rates and customer service is a nightmre to del with.. only with them because cable provides the fastest internet service
Cassandra P.
At first it was great but our bill went from $120 to $182. They were charging us for another DVR that we didn't even have and our bill is due about a day or two sooner every month. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Jennifer A.
Sykesville , MD
Comcast is not my favorite, but it's all we can get here. I have had a decent experience with their customer service (after a horrble experience). They are cometitively priced, but unfortunately there is no competition.
Samantha M.
Minneapolis, MN
I have never had any problems with Comcast. Our internet and cable always work great. So far we haven't had any issues with the internet or cable not working so I am not sure on the customer service but they were really helpful when we were at the store with setting things up and helping us find a deal.
Alolika S.
Richmond, TX
Have them for TV! It's good so far. Nice package of channels. Only complain is their price increasing after 1 year!! What the hell is that?! Should always keep it the same for Xfinity deals for all 2 years of contract!

Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.