3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast is good with helping out on the phone. The only bad thing is that they say that they have the fastest internet speeds, that is a lie! I get so frustrated with my wifi being slow and going in and out constantly!!!
The service itself is goof but the customer service is horrible unless you get one of the good ones which is about 1 in 10. They want to add charges without telling people and it takes forever to get a problem resolved
Great product, service is ok, price is outrageous. I really do not want or use the landline but if I remove it my bill goes up. I hate the I am stuck in a contract.
You have to know the company's real name - ComCRAP! The worst customer service ever! Our bill is different every month and I am calling them every single month to correct this. I don't understand how this company can be so bad, but I guess that is what happens when you have a monopoly in a certain area.
So far, we have not had any problems with Comcast but we have not had it very long. I cannot comment on customer service because we have yet to experience an issue. The service itself is great and the price is good.
Service is good but they always raise your rates and customer service is a nightmre to del with.. only with them because cable provides the fastest internet service
At first it was great but our bill went from $120 to $182. They were charging us for another DVR that we didn't even have and our bill is due about a day or two sooner every month. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.
Comcast is not my favorite, but it's all we can get here. I have had a decent experience with their customer service (after a horrble experience). They are cometitively priced, but unfortunately there is no competition.
I have never had any problems with Comcast. Our internet and cable always work great. So far we haven't had any issues with the internet or cable not working so I am not sure on the customer service but they were really helpful when we were at the store with setting things up and helping us find a deal.
Have them for TV! It's good so far. Nice package of channels. Only complain is their price increasing after 1 year!! What the hell is that?! Should always keep it the same for Xfinity deals for all 2 years of contract!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos