3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I can't say I have enjoyed my experience with Comcast. The high speed internet is usually very slow, he customer service is terrible. I have had about 2 out of 10 good experiences when it comes to resolving an issue
Love comcast it has not failed me yet. yes it's pretty pricey but it depends on what u get. Comcast bundles and I like that. Comcast also takes matters seriously and helps me whenever a problem does arise on a stormy day.
Great pricing on there tv and internet. I always get the fast speeds and no lag in streaming videos on multiple devices. Very reasonable on pricing on the double play packages. Would recommend this service to anyone.
Wifi is very fast as well as the cable system. I enjoy using the comcast internet, it helps me get done with a lot of things easy and quick! The cable provides me with all my favorite channels and shows which i love
This usually works just fine. Customer service is lacking but what can you expect from a huge cable company. I like the different services provided though such as on demand and DVR. The user interface is nice as well.
Although I have had a few issues or miscommunications with Comcast I would highly recommend them over others, I haven't had a chance to try others besides my current company, and I miss Comcast & their deals are worth it.
Comcast has spotty internet coverage in our area, and the On-Demand feature charges for anything you want to watch that is not currently being aired (i.e. a previous season of anything.) Their customer service is a joke.
I honestly don't love Comcast; they charge around the same as other internet providers in our area for less of a product, and while the people at my local branch are always very kind I know this is not always the case.
They are pretty decent as far as being able to watch shows. Buy, I cant give a full 5 stars since some times my internet will just randlu stop working. Which can be slightly annoying if I have something important to do.
I am not really a fan of comcast. Their customer service is sub par and their prices are pretty outrageous. They are always adding extra fees to bills and then when asked about them they can't explain what they are for.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos