BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
jessica c.
Homestead, FL
I can't say I have enjoyed my experience with Comcast. The high speed internet is usually very slow, he customer service is terrible. I have had about 2 out of 10 good experiences when it comes to resolving an issue
Cassandra  R.
Visalia, CA
Love comcast it has not failed me yet. yes it's pretty pricey but it depends on what u get. Comcast bundles and I like that. Comcast also takes matters seriously and helps me whenever a problem does arise on a stormy day.
Javier I.
Fresno, CA
Great pricing on there tv and internet. I always get the fast speeds and no lag in streaming videos on multiple devices. Very reasonable on pricing on the double play packages. Would recommend this service to anyone.
Xochitl P.
Santa Rosa, CA
Wifi is very fast as well as the cable system. I enjoy using the comcast internet, it helps me get done with a lot of things easy and quick! The cable provides me with all my favorite channels and shows which i love
Stephanie S.
Pittsburgh, PA
This usually works just fine. Customer service is lacking but what can you expect from a huge cable company. I like the different services provided though such as on demand and DVR. The user interface is nice as well.
Ashley O.
Silverdale, WA
Although I have had a few issues or miscommunications with Comcast I would highly recommend them over others, I haven't had a chance to try others besides my current company, and I miss Comcast & their deals are worth it.
Krista A.
Indianapolis , IN
Comcast has spotty internet coverage in our area, and the On-Demand feature charges for anything you want to watch that is not currently being aired (i.e. a previous season of anything.) Their customer service is a joke.
Amanda M.
Emeryville, CA
I honestly don't love Comcast; they charge around the same as other internet providers in our area for less of a product, and while the people at my local branch are always very kind I know this is not always the case.
Teara G.
Killeen, TX
They are pretty decent as far as being able to watch shows. Buy, I cant give a full 5 stars since some times my internet will just randlu stop working. Which can be slightly annoying if I have something important to do.
Bailey T.
Rossville, GA
I am not really a fan of comcast. Their customer service is sub par and their prices are pretty outrageous. They are always adding extra fees to bills and then when asked about them they can't explain what they are for.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.