BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Chris ..
The internet service is fine. However, whenever
there is an issue on connectivity or a billing question,
the customer service is spotty. Sometimes you can
speak to a knowledgeable, helpful rep but other times
not so much.
Emilie M.
They are constantly increasing the costs of things, saying you get it for free, then a couple months later your bill shoots up. If I had another option, I'd use it.
Francesca Z.
Fair oaks , CA
Service has actually gotten a lot better. I used to hate having to call in because I knew it would be an argument. Luckily, you can now choose a no-contract option!
Bethany T.
Horrible customer service. Despicable rates. If we had other options for internet in our area we would choose them over Comcast, as well as go back to having cable.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
I wish that we had other options in our area. Unfortunately I'm happy with my service that I have it but the cost is just about 1/2 of my rent and that is horrible.
Teresa K.
Quincy, MA
I use Comcast for the triple play, Internet, landline and cable. Generally the service is good when you need to call. Unfortunately, the price is pretty high and I'm sure I can get a better price if I checked around.
Brittany F.
Reading, PA
I have never had any problems with Comcast internet. It is usually always fast. Anytime i need help with costumer service they are always willing and happy to help.
Holly E.
Old Forge, PA
They are an okay company. The cable is going out a few times a month. Phone lines and sometimes internet goes down all at the same time. Prices are getting out of hand too! They definitely need some competition here!
Angelica S.
Wexford, PA
Comcast is unfortunately one of the worst companies I have had to deal with. If your cable goes out and it's their issue they will only discount your bill only a few dollars. Their internet protection plan also caused a virus on our computer, and of course they did not want to take the blame for that.
crysta h.
The worst cable service you will ever receive. you can never get through to a real person and when you dobthey are rude. and they slowly raise your bill a few dollars every month until its a price that is ridiculous
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.