3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Awful. I live in an apartment where they are the only ones I can have. The bill changes month to month. The service is awful. God forbid you need to call them. I've had phone calls that were 2 hours long with no results
I hate comcast more than you. Wait on hold for 3 hours. The technician doesn't show up on time then wants to charge you for not being their in the timeframe. Ahhhhhhh
Terrible customer service. In the beginning I had to call every other day for several issues. They issued credits and the issues did not stop until after 6 techs came to our home and they had to issue $200 worth of credits.
They are over priced and the service stinks. Their employees are nice but when you have a problem you call in you cant get anyone who speaks english this is not right
I love there service had them for about 3 years. They have a remote you can talk too and on demand. On demand has 1000 of movies all the TV shows,music and a kid zone for the little ones. I recommend them to every one .
Love Comcast! Xfinitly, beat and easiest provider I have ever used. However, there are outages and customer service can be hard to reach with long wait times. On the flip side customer service is always helpful and fair
Terrible customer service, but they always have the best prices. Budgets are tight for this post-grad, so this works for me, but I don't need it for anything fancy.
Fast internet but I was sent a used router and now I get kicked off of Xbox live a little too much than it'd like to. Will be contacting them soon About that issue.
My family and I have lots of problem with Comcast, there is always some type of problem with it and it gets frustrating, like the wifi , sometimes they get a blackout where all Comcast users don't have cable for hours.
Decent service but terrible customer service. The prices are through the roof for basic packages. Wish we could switch but where we love we have zero other options.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos