BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michelle G.
Oakdale, CA
When it works its great the internet was down for a good hour today for no reason and we have a 200 dollar personal router. Their customer service is crap they just try to get me to buy other services when I call with a problem.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
I love Comcast they do give you any crap about a 2 year plan and then your bill goes up dramatically after no they work with you and you only pay for what you watch been with them almost 10 years and won't go anywhere else
shannon r.
Mobile, AL
Lots of channels you will never watch in your life and too expensive...Service is fine unless you need a technition to come to your house..Then you will be waiting ALL day because they only promise it will be between 8a-6pm. :(
Maria R.
Dekalb, IL
Comcast works great but the service sometimes isn't the best plus the prices go up like every month. I wish that for customers like me that no matter we still there the could give us discounts no raise our bills every month.
Christina R.
ALBANY, OR
Customer service is terrible. The price is high. The quality is usually good. It's a monopoly, so I don't really have a choice since I need internet for my school work.
Kait K.
We love comcast here at our apartment. Easy to navigate and always has the best FREE movies on demand. A bit expensive but they are usually willing to work with you on making a deal. I would definitely recommend to others.
Crystal P.
We have had comcast for a while, while there are some things that should be changed to the company overall the service is great. It's a great price, you get a lot of channels, and you can get unlimited data for internet usage.
Tiara H.
Portland, TN
Very good service we had it for about 8 years now that we had it we never really had problems with but the only thing it does it just freezes out for 5min. and it takes a little bit to load but otherwisr very effective network
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Okay comcast your customer service sucks, and what is up with all these hidden charges? really 99$ for a failed self install? WTF, your going to charge me for your company not bein to do it's job? Man i really despise comcast.
Tabitha B.
Techie Expert Level 2
Comast is good, I was paying $80 per month on internet and they offered cable for an extra $20 and I thought that was a great deal. I haven't had any problems with them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.