- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We love comcast here at our apartment. Easy to navigate and always has the best FREE movies on demand. A bit expensive but they are usually willing to work with you on making a deal. I would definitely recommend to others.
Comcast is my internet provider mainly because I cannot get anything else that does not cost a lot of money. I am currently doing school online and the fast internet is perfect for the amount of research and projects I do.
Comcast works great but the service sometimes isn't the best plus the prices go up like every month. I wish that for customers like me that no matter we still there the could give us discounts no raise our bills every month.
I don't have enough characters to explain how much I dislike Comcast. I never know what my bill will be. Customer service is HORRIBLE! I wish there were other options in my area but they make it impossible to go anywhere else.
Comcast is extremely expensive in my area. The customer is service is not great and the hold time is always extremely long. The company is not loyal to loral custumer.
In our area, we have the option of Comcast (xFinity) or Verizon Fios or DISH for cable. I know people that have Fios and Dish and I do not like them. I think Comcast is much much better in terms of channels offered and set up.
I am not impressed with Comcast at all but it has really been the only choice for us in my town other than satellite which not everyone can get. The service is not good they are overpriced by far and I wish there more options
Customer service is terrible. The price is high. The quality is usually good. It's a monopoly, so I don't really have a choice since I need internet for my school work.
We have had comcast for a while, while there are some things that should be changed to the company overall the service is great. It's a great price, you get a lot of channels, and you can get unlimited data for internet usage.
IM HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE , HOWEVER MY WIFI SPEED COULD BE FASTER, TENDS TO LAG. COULD BE DUE TO SEVERAL DEVICES BEING USED AT ONCE. BUT GENERALLY HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos