BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kait K.
We love comcast here at our apartment. Easy to navigate and always has the best FREE movies on demand. A bit expensive but they are usually willing to work with you on making a deal. I would definitely recommend to others.
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
Comcast is my internet provider mainly because I cannot get anything else that does not cost a lot of money. I am currently doing school online and the fast internet is perfect for the amount of research and projects I do.
Maria R.
Dekalb, IL
Comcast works great but the service sometimes isn't the best plus the prices go up like every month. I wish that for customers like me that no matter we still there the could give us discounts no raise our bills every month.
Sonja H.
I don't have enough characters to explain how much I dislike Comcast. I never know what my bill will be. Customer service is HORRIBLE! I wish there were other options in my area but they make it impossible to go anywhere else.
Rashidah C.
Comcast is extremely expensive in my area. The customer is service is not great and the hold time is always extremely long. The company is not loyal to loral custumer.
Cassandra B.
Malden, MA
In our area, we have the option of Comcast (xFinity) or Verizon Fios or DISH for cable. I know people that have Fios and Dish and I do not like them. I think Comcast is much much better in terms of channels offered and set up.
Melissa N.
Haverhill, MA
I am not impressed with Comcast at all but it has really been the only choice for us in my town other than satellite which not everyone can get. The service is not good they are overpriced by far and I wish there more options
Christina R.
ALBANY, OR
Customer service is terrible. The price is high. The quality is usually good. It's a monopoly, so I don't really have a choice since I need internet for my school work.
Crystal P.
We have had comcast for a while, while there are some things that should be changed to the company overall the service is great. It's a great price, you get a lot of channels, and you can get unlimited data for internet usage.
Kelly M.
Philadelphia, PA
IM HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE , HOWEVER MY WIFI SPEED COULD BE FASTER, TENDS TO LAG. COULD BE DUE TO SEVERAL DEVICES BEING USED AT ONCE. BUT GENERALLY HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.