BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Candace C.
Spokane Vly, WA
I HATE Comcast! We tried to get a dish, but because of the trees outside our house, we weren't able to get a dish, unless we were willing to cut some down. So we're stuck with Comcast. They have the worst customer service ever!
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I hate Comcast. They are a terrible company with terrible customer service. I do not believe that they legitimately care about their customers because they know they have a monopoly on the market. They simply care about money.
Steph C.
Horrible customer service but okay internet. Our speeds are quick and the TV always works for us but the prices keep jumping up and the customer support is a nightmare.
Tiara H.
Portland, TN
Very good service we had it for about 8 years now that we had it we never really had problems with but the only thing it does it just freezes out for 5min. and it takes a little bit to load but otherwisr very effective network
Michelle C.
Secaucus, NJ
The internet is not the best in my area, it does constantly crash. The cable on the other hand is great, Xfinity is the most advanced cable setup I've ever used. The fact that the remote is now voice activated is a game changer.
Christina R.
ALBANY, OR
Customer service is terrible. The price is high. The quality is usually good. It's a monopoly, so I don't really have a choice since I need internet for my school work.
Hope R.
Highland Park, MI
I love Comcast they do give you any crap about a 2 year plan and then your bill goes up dramatically after no they work with you and you only pay for what you watch been with them almost 10 years and won't go anywhere else
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
Comcast is my internet provider mainly because I cannot get anything else that does not cost a lot of money. I am currently doing school online and the fast internet is perfect for the amount of research and projects I do.
Tracy H.
Overall we have been happy enough with the service. However, I think it's really expensive for what you get. But, I think they're on par with the other companies. We'd rather have an al carte option for channels that we want.
Kelly M.
Phila, PA
IM HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE , HOWEVER MY WIFI SPEED COULD BE FASTER, TENDS TO LAG. COULD BE DUE TO SEVERAL DEVICES BEING USED AT ONCE. BUT GENERALLY HAPPY WITH MY SERVICE.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.