BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Fran B.
Baltimore, MD
My internet isn't very good and it is very expensive. We don't have a TV yet we are forced to pay for cable. And there aren't any other internet providers in our area.
Megan T.
Great service. I have the second most basic package and it is the perfect amount of channels for me. I get all of the basic channels plus some special channels including AMC and Comedy Central. Awesome customer service also.
Daniela R.
Spokane Vly, WA
I hate this company so much their internet is good for the little time it actually works. the cable is ridiculous they raise up our price every month. we always get billed 2 months ahead trying to make us pay more each month.
Brittany H.
Portland, OR
Comcast has always been very reliable for us. Whenever we have an issue we use the 24/7 online chat with a representative and they are always very helpful and courteous
Annie R.
Saint John, IN
When I first got Comcast, I was consistently unhappy with the service. However over the years it has gotten much better. Internet speeds are pretty fast and if you ever have an issue they are fair with their appointment times.
Christine D.
Dekalb, IL
The worst service that you can use. I just have it because my apartment complex provides it. The customer service sucks, the internet is almost never on. It just sucks!
Carla K.
Dillsburg, PA
Comcast is my internet provider mainly because I cannot get anything else that does not cost a lot of money. I am currently doing school online and the fast internet is perfect for the amount of research and projects I do.
Candace C.
Otis Orchards, WA
I HATE Comcast! We tried to get a dish, but because of the trees outside our house, we weren't able to get a dish, unless we were willing to cut some down. So we're stuck with Comcast. They have the worst customer service ever!
Diana H.
Santa Cruz, CA
Okay comcast your customer service sucks, and what is up with all these hidden charges? really 99$ for a failed self install? WTF, your going to charge me for your company not bein to do it's job? Man i really despise comcast.
Steph C.
Horrible customer service but okay internet. Our speeds are quick and the TV always works for us but the prices keep jumping up and the customer support is a nightmare.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.