3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
My internet isn't very good and it is very expensive. We don't have a TV yet we are forced to pay for cable. And there aren't any other internet providers in our area.
Great service. I have the second most basic package and it is the perfect amount of channels for me. I get all of the basic channels plus some special channels including AMC and Comedy Central. Awesome customer service also.
I hate this company so much their internet is good for the little time it actually works. the cable is ridiculous they raise up our price every month. we always get billed 2 months ahead trying to make us pay more each month.
Comcast has always been very reliable for us. Whenever we have an issue we use the 24/7 online chat with a representative and they are always very helpful and courteous
When I first got Comcast, I was consistently unhappy with the service. However over the years it has gotten much better. Internet speeds are pretty fast and if you ever have an issue they are fair with their appointment times.
The worst service that you can use. I just have it because my apartment complex provides it. The customer service sucks, the internet is almost never on. It just sucks!
Comcast is my internet provider mainly because I cannot get anything else that does not cost a lot of money. I am currently doing school online and the fast internet is perfect for the amount of research and projects I do.
I HATE Comcast! We tried to get a dish, but because of the trees outside our house, we weren't able to get a dish, unless we were willing to cut some down. So we're stuck with Comcast. They have the worst customer service ever!
Okay comcast your customer service sucks, and what is up with all these hidden charges? really 99$ for a failed self install? WTF, your going to charge me for your company not bein to do it's job? Man i really despise comcast.
Horrible customer service but okay internet. Our speeds are quick and the TV always works for us but the prices keep jumping up and the customer support is a nightmare.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos