BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lara S.
Levittown, PA
We switched from Dish Network to Comcast to be able to watch the baseball games. We recently upgraded to the X1 so we also use them for internet and landline now. We love them for TV, we get every channel and there is always something to watch. Since switching to X1 and upgrading our internet we haven't experienced any problems. (our internet used to be extremely slow before upgrading) We still don't have a house phone, so I'm still unsure about the landline!
Stefanie B.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Comcast either has really great customer service or really bad customer service. I feel unless I go into a comcast store I don't get my issue resolved. Over the phone they are very eager to not understand your problem and charge you for it. I don't watch half of my channels but to get the different channels I do watch I have to get the largest channel package possible because all my favorites are on different packages. They internet service is not reliable and unless you want to pay for a service repair man be prepared to unhook and package all your equipment to take into store for troubleshooting.
Elisabeth T.
Fresno, CA
I have Xfinity comcast and let me tell you.... I don't like it but I don't dislike it. I like the amount of channels it comes with. I don't like how the prices is. It is waaaaaay too expensive. I pay half and my boyfriend pays the other, but all together it is $160ish. Especially since my internet is slow and the customer service sucks. I don't recommend it, especially if only one person in your household works and the other is looking for a job
Stephanie P.
Langhorne, PA
Absolutely terrible. Tried to charge me for equipment I had already returned, even though I had a receipt for the return. Cable is almost always out, internet is NO WHERE near as fast as what I pay for, and every time I try to have a tech out to fix these issues, they CHARGE ME on my bill for a "service call". Absolute garbage service. As soon as something else is available in my area, I am so done with their awful customer service and high prices.
Celesta T.
Fishers, IN
I only use them because they have faster internet than anyone else in our area. If I could go with another dependable company I would. I seriously loath Comcast. They are highway robbers and they don't value their customers at all. They're way too pricey and I've always thought that it's silly that they charge you more the longer you're with them. Shouldn't you get some sort of discount for being a loyal customer, and not the other way around?
Jen M.
Vancouver, WA
They're pretty overpriced, but at the same time - they deliver excellent service. It's been my experience that they fix whatever is wrong. Yes, we've had some headaches, but they have always tried to help (and in most cases, have exceeded expectations on what they do to fix it). The prices are pretty steep (which is why I ONLY use their internet) but when you're virtually a monopoly, you can do that. Gotta pay for that unlimited bandwidth somehow.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
We love Comcast because it's the best you can get. But like every cable company, nothing is ever perfect. We have had a few glitchy issues and issues with the lag in the internet every once in a while but overall, I would recommend them. They are always ahead when it comes to improving and implementing new technology and they work with you when you have issues. We have the preferred package with HBO and the Digital Voice remote, which is AWESOME!
kristina n.
If there was a better option I would never use Comcast. They are so overpriced!!! It seems ridiculous that the cable bill is even to a car payment! Unfortunately in today world you need internet that they claim for a fast speed. But at times I doubt that! The worst customer service. Make you pay for everything even that if there is a problem with the service they should fix it for free. If under contract you pay to get the service that is promised
Danielle M.
Murfreesboro, TN
The WORST. I'd rather sell my soul than deal with them. Service SUCKS. Cable SUCKS. Customer service SUUUUUUCKS. I pay $150 a month for basic cable (oh wait 2nd tier cable because I wanted less disney and more things like HGTV/ History). The internet speeds is the highest they have. I work from home and have days where it's down for hours. They've never once offered me anything. Oh, and they double bill! I pay the first bill, then they say oh next months is overdue! Excuse me? Next months is over due? Its not even next month yet. Fees galore. Pay 2 times at a time and never get caught up. SCAM SCAM SCAM.
Terri H.
I'm happy with services I get from Comcast, but of course would like to pay less for the bundle! It burns me up when NEW customers get package deals, when I'm an unappreciated loyal customer! They are always quick to help, and it's a pain to have to call, but I've discovered it's best to contact them using the chat feature - if possible, because it's quicker than waiting on the phone and seems to get agents more capable of handling the issue too! I would like to be able to pick the channels I want access to, without sports or other crappy stations, and hope one day that's possible and it saves me money too!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.