3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has been fine. We had a few issues at the beginning of our service with them but ever since they have been okay to work with. Customer service could be better but the price is comparable to competitors in the area.
Comcast has really upped their game in terms of service. Service for me is very consistent and when I do need assistance it's pretty timely. Their services are somewhat costly, but I think it's comparable to other companies.
I really dont have much to complain about except that we only have internet service and the prices are ridiculous. Ive never had any issues with customer service though
They are expensive but to me worth it I give 3 stars because sometimes they are a pain in the you know what to deal with and I have to make them give me free stuff haha
Poor customer service, when you call 1-800 number you always get foreigner, they try to hide added charges, but I guess maybe they aren't the worse of the few choices..
It's ok. pricey for what you get. the Internet constantly goes out in our apartment and we pay for more GB than what we actually get and Comcast can't fix the problem.
Never had a problem with Comcast. Find that they are easy to work with and their service is extremely reliable. When I have billing concerns they try to accomodate us.
Comcast is the cable Giants where we live... you really have no choice other than to use them if you want any sort of internet that works they are extremely overpriced
Customer service isn't the best. When you have a problem that involves a phone call you will be on phone with them for at least half an hour. Usually ends with "we have to send out service". No set time for service will be scheduled other than they'll be there on this day by this time, be near phone when they call.
Cost is too high. Service isn't great but it's better than dish or satellite. I do like the new X1 system where you can scroll through pictures of movies on on demand.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos