3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have Comcast. use it for cable and internet. it is pretty good coverage and there are Xfinity wifi pods throughout the city so you can connect almost anywhere! the cable is a pretty good deal too for all the channels I have.
Comcast has the channels we like to watch, which is usually sports. I think they are high for their services, but they have the sports channels we like and need. I would recommend another carrier if your not a trailblazer fan.
Lately, I have had problems with my xFinity internet service. The wifi just doesn't reach all places of my home which is such a bummer. Thinking about moving to Verizon Fios.
I am not very satisfied with my current service. It costs me over $80 a month for internet and cable, but I do not get half of the normal channels that I was expecting. When I tried to downgrade, they said it would actually cost more.
I had no issues whatsoever with this company. I thought the price was right for the package I signed up for. This is the only package I've paid for that wasn't already included in my rent and I would go through Comcast again.
Comcast used to have a lot of technical problems, but have since improved. However in so areas they tend to discontinue channels without notice, though I am not sure that is a provider issue. Also at times the internet can be slow.
We usually don't have problems with service but when we do the customer service is just HORRIBLENESS. We usually just wait it out to see if the problem will fix itself
It is okay can be pain at times though and a little expensive. You tend to get faster Internet though so that is a plus. Just seem to have some issues with connection sometimes.
Comcast has horrible customer service! Walking into one of their service centers is literally like walking into the DMV. Although they are incredibly frustrating to work with, they offer the best technologies as far as I know.
I love my service with comcast but I do not like to customer service or the pricing! It seems like every chance they get they change a price and make it where you pretty much have to cancel and resign up to get a good deal
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos