BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Vani L.
I have Comcast. use it for cable and internet. it is pretty good coverage and there are Xfinity wifi pods throughout the city so you can connect almost anywhere! the cable is a pretty good deal too for all the channels I have.
Debbie N.
Newberg, OR
Comcast has the channels we like to watch, which is usually sports. I think they are high for their services, but they have the sports channels we like and need. I would recommend another carrier if your not a trailblazer fan.
Kim B.
Lately, I have had problems with my xFinity internet service. The wifi just doesn't reach all places of my home which is such a bummer. Thinking about moving to Verizon Fios.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I am not very satisfied with my current service. It costs me over $80 a month for internet and cable, but I do not get half of the normal channels that I was expecting. When I tried to downgrade, they said it would actually cost more.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I had no issues whatsoever with this company. I thought the price was right for the package I signed up for. This is the only package I've paid for that wasn't already included in my rent and I would go through Comcast again.
Jacqueline B.
Comcast used to have a lot of technical problems, but have since improved. However in so areas they tend to discontinue channels without notice, though I am not sure that is a provider issue. Also at times the internet can be slow.
Lacey M.
We usually don't have problems with service but when we do the customer service is just HORRIBLENESS. We usually just wait it out to see if the problem will fix itself
Cristina T.
Manteca, CA
It is okay can be pain at times though and a little expensive. You tend to get faster Internet though so that is a plus. Just seem to have some issues with connection sometimes.
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
Comcast has horrible customer service! Walking into one of their service centers is literally like walking into the DMV. Although they are incredibly frustrating to work with, they offer the best technologies as far as I know.
Heather J.
Monroe, GA
I love my service with comcast but I do not like to customer service or the pricing! It seems like every chance they get they change a price and make it where you pretty much have to cancel and resign up to get a good deal
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.