3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The services are fine and often reliable. My huge complaint is they continuously add costs to our account that are incorrect and we often have to call (all the while spending a lot of time on hold) just to resolve their mistake.
We have triple play. We have a land line, Internet and cable. In our household we have many devices, iPads, iPhones, and some gamers. The Internet is fast and never lags.
Comcast is amazing, my internet is high speed and hardly ever crashes. I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I love that I can pause my show and resume when I'm ready.
If you have the option to go with any company of your choosing, I wouldn't recommend going with Comcast. I have had more problems with my service since getting it six months ago than I ever had when I had Verizon FiOs for years.
Comcast is the only provider available to me. I really would like fios. They unfortunately have a monopoly in Seattle and surrounding area. Thanks you lousy politicians.
Comcast is great! Fast service for a great price! They completely meet my expectations. the great thing about them that they have an office around the corner of my home.
I hate all cable companies. Having said that, this particular one has always been responsive with service, although billing questions remain a nightmare. I really hate the seemingly arbitrary charges and the inability to resolve issues.
Comcast has a monopoly in my area. I can not get cable from anyone else other wise I would. Comcast is expensive and they offer all kinds of promotions to new customer but not existing customers who have been with them for years
Comcast is going to cost you an arm and a leg and you're really not going to get that many channels for what you're paying. I pay about $120 a month and that's with only the basic channels. Other than that we constantly have channels that won't come in and whenever we call for a repairman to come it takes days at a time.
Horrible customers revive and seem to go up on our prices every time we turn around. The only thing I really like about Comcast is that you can bundle Internet and cable.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos