BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Julie G.
Elizabethtown, PA
The services are fine and often reliable. My huge complaint is they continuously add costs to our account that are incorrect and we often have to call (all the while spending a lot of time on hold) just to resolve their mistake.
Tiffany L.
Philadelphia, PA
We have triple play. We have a land line, Internet and cable. In our household we have many devices, iPads, iPhones, and some gamers. The Internet is fast and never lags.
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
Comcast is amazing, my internet is high speed and hardly ever crashes. I don't watch a lot of TV but when I do I love that I can pause my show and resume when I'm ready.
Lisa M.
Saugus, MA
If you have the option to go with any company of your choosing, I wouldn't recommend going with Comcast. I have had more problems with my service since getting it six months ago than I ever had when I had Verizon FiOs for years.
Shanel S.
Lynnwood, WA
Comcast is the only provider available to me. I really would like fios. They unfortunately have a monopoly in Seattle and surrounding area. Thanks you lousy politicians.
andrea g.
Compton, CA
Comcast is great! Fast service for a great price! They completely meet my expectations. the great thing about them that they have an office around the corner of my home.
A. N.
I hate all cable companies. Having said that, this particular one has always been responsive with service, although billing questions remain a nightmare. I really hate the seemingly arbitrary charges and the inability to resolve issues.
Rebecca S.
Prince George, VA
Comcast has a monopoly in my area. I can not get cable from anyone else other wise I would. Comcast is expensive and they offer all kinds of promotions to new customer but not existing customers who have been with them for years
Kia H.
culpeper, VA
Comcast is going to cost you an arm and a leg and you're really not going to get that many channels for what you're paying. I pay about $120 a month and that's with only the basic channels. Other than that we constantly have channels that won't come in and whenever we call for a repairman to come it takes days at a time.
Anna G.
Horrible customers revive and seem to go up on our prices every time we turn around. The only thing I really like about Comcast is that you can bundle Internet and cable.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.