3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Honestly, this is the only option we have here in our area. We've been with comcast for too many years that I care to count. It do think it is time to give up cable tho.
I've had this company since I was a child but sometimes the Internet can run slow and sometimes my on demand won't show up but I can't complain for the price that we pay
Comcast is great as long as you never, ever have to contact customer service. My internet is fast and reliable, and we actually got a free speed upgrade recently! But when anything goes wrong, oh man, prepare to be on hold for a billion hours and have to talk to 8 different people to get anything fixed. Service: 1/5.
I have been with Comcast on and off 3 years now and I am pleased with the speeds and their prices. I have tried cox and absolutely hated it. 8 switched back the next day.
When we moved, They came right away to get us set up at the new home. Getting through customer service is always a nightmare. Many times, our cell phones automatically hung up the call due to lack of activity while we were on hold
I am not very satisfied with my current service. It costs me over $80 a month for internet and cable, but I do not get half of the normal channels that I was expecting. When I tried to downgrade, they said it would actually cost more.
Comcast is good but expensive! The Internet goes out from time to time and it is hard to get it back up again. The customer service reps are sometimes hard to understand.
Worst company ever next to Time Warner. The internet is slow, the Xfinity on Campus is laggy, and the customer service is non-existent. Switch to Apple TV. CUT THE CORD.
I hate Comcast. We have always had issues with out Internet connectivity and they can never provide an explain action or fix it. The prices for the cable are ridiculous.
Been with the company for as long as I can remember. Never had an issue with them. If I had and questions or concerns.....it was taken care of. You pay for what you get.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos