BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Honestly, this is the only option we have here in our area. We've been with comcast for too many years that I care to count. It do think it is time to give up cable tho.
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
I've had this company since I was a child but sometimes the Internet can run slow and sometimes my on demand won't show up but I can't complain for the price that we pay
Jessica C.
Comcast is great as long as you never, ever have to contact customer service. My internet is fast and reliable, and we actually got a free speed upgrade recently! But when anything goes wrong, oh man, prepare to be on hold for a billion hours and have to talk to 8 different people to get anything fixed. Service: 1/5.
Chelsea H.
Tucson, AZ
I have been with Comcast on and off 3 years now and I am pleased with the speeds and their prices. I have tried cox and absolutely hated it. 8 switched back the next day.
Micahlene W.
When we moved, They came right away to get us set up at the new home. Getting through customer service is always a nightmare. Many times, our cell phones automatically hung up the call due to lack of activity while we were on hold
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
I am not very satisfied with my current service. It costs me over $80 a month for internet and cable, but I do not get half of the normal channels that I was expecting. When I tried to downgrade, they said it would actually cost more.
Missy J.
Saint Paul, MN
Comcast is good but expensive! The Internet goes out from time to time and it is hard to get it back up again. The customer service reps are sometimes hard to understand.
Tori R.
Brooklyn, NY
Worst company ever next to Time Warner. The internet is slow, the Xfinity on Campus is laggy, and the customer service is non-existent. Switch to Apple TV. CUT THE CORD.
Mallory C.
I hate Comcast. We have always had issues with out Internet connectivity and they can never provide an explain action or fix it. The prices for the cable are ridiculous.
Vanessa O.
Been with the company for as long as I can remember. Never had an issue with them. If I had and questions or concerns.....it was taken care of. You pay for what you get.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.