BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Julie V.
Lakeland, TN
Ehhhh...who's thrilled with their cable provider? I guess they do ok...if something goes wrong, customer service is terrible. Always a loooong wait and not very helpful.
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
Comcast is the only company that I have in my area. The technicians are always great, but when you have to call customer service it's a nightmare. We went through 4 defective cable boxes in a year before we could even get one that worked.
Beth S.
Trenton, MI
Service is good, customer service sucks. They are rude and could care less if u remain a customer. Wow has amazing customer service and price matches, I may be switching.
Andrea D.
methuen, ma
I wish they were not so expensive. I have had to cut the cable cord mostly and use them for internet and the Roku for the TV since cable is just too much money nowadays.
Angela B.
Washington, IL
I have no complaints currently but I also don't feel like this company stands out for price and customer service. If I had more choices I would probably switch providers.
Kenneth Q.
Colonial Heights, VA
Great speed for the price! However, areas differ far too much in pricing and plans. Some people pay $50 for 150 MBPS, some pay $150 for 50 MBPS. It's kind of sad really.
Michelle F.
I love the cable line up. I can say they can be over priced but they will give you a better deal if you call them. They would rather lower the bill than lose a customer.
Heather M.
Tacoma, WA
I love comcast service but their customer service is TERRIBLE!! If there was another comparable service i could get at my house i would in a second just because of that.
Arlinda G.
The speed with Comcast seems to be a hit or miss at times. I need to reset the Internet box to have it start functioning half decently. ūüė©
It's frustrating. Plus I pay $36 just for Internetūüėě
Ashley V.
Knoxville, TN
I've had this company since I was a child but sometimes the Internet can run slow and sometimes my on demand won't show up but I can't complain for the price that we pay
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.