BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Mary S.
Sandy
Excellent service but needs to be fixed sometimes I hate that it goes out every hour or so and sometimes goes off completely I have a love hate relationship with Comcast
Courtney K.
Though the amount of channels is great it is still very pricey but it is the only option where we are located. If something goes wrong it might take a couple people to get it working but they eventually fix it and will work with you
Kelley L.
Leominster, MA
I've been using Comcast for many years and I love the service but it is expensive. I wish it wasn't as expensive but I do love how we always have a connection; customer service isn't always the best but I would recommend them.
Brittany K.
Huntley, IL
Comcast has the fastest and most reliable service in our area but I wish we could change providers. They are terrible to work with and never try to make things right. Their systems are so disjointed that the left hand never knows what the right hand is doing. I hate Comcast and wish there was another provider in the area.
Suzanna A.
Hialeah, FL
They have terrible customer service, although the cable barely ever has down time they switch up the agreements and raise your price with no warning. You basically have to constantly be calling them and negotiate your contract.
Heather F.
Love Comcast! They are always super nice when I call in with a question or to change my service. I have used Comcast for years now and never had a problem. I've used them in the past for cable and internet and both have been great!
Fabian L.
Sacramento, CA
Comcast has one of the worst customer services around. We are shortly canceling service since every 6 months they want to double our rate for the most basic of packages.
Julissa C.
I have recently joined the Comcast family and pretty happy with there service. I have the X1 and all I have to say is watch out other internet and cable companies.
I like the fact that I can now watch movies and shows in Spanish.
Aaron D.
Grand Blanc, MI
Well to be honest. ... Comcast sucks. They over well below average customer service and are horrible at keeping track of shipments and returns. The service is unreliable and the price is growing just like monopolist prices do.
Adrienne M.
We have been with Comcast for over 15 years and we just switched to the X1 services. I'm not impressed with the speed or the quality of the cable and internet speed. The cable is always messing up and we have to always do a reset.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.