BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Comcast has the worst customer service ever. When I had them every time I had an issue they would fix it and it would break the very next day. They are way over priced for what the service is and their internet speeds are no good.
Cindy C.
Everett, MA
Service is great. Not always happy with the high prices though. Customer service can be a little tough I seem to always be fighting with them instead of them helping me.
Chelsea W.
Canton, GA
Though our service isn't too bad. I'm paying about $35 more than what they told me I would be paying. They failed to mention my original price was just a promotional period. ridiculous! about to cancel and find something cheaper.
Salima J.
Atlantic City, NJ
I believe they can do better the internet dose not go all over the house it only get to like 3 bedrooms and the 3rd one doesn't even get it all the way it cuts on and off
Robin W.
They are the worst company to deal with my bill is almost $200 a month and i do not have all the channels.internet is ok .but they do not offer you good deals if you try to have something removed to save money they charge you a fee.
Desi'ree R.
I hate comcast!!!....they tell you one price and then you randomly have things added to your bill. my monthly bill went from $40 to $70. they chrged me for equipment that I dint have for 3 months. I will never again go through them
melody b.
Springfield, OR
Honestly, this is the only option we have here in our area. We've been with comcast for too many years that I care to count. It do think it is time to give up cable tho.
Guadalupe S.
All the channels I need. All the additives I need. On the go, on demand are a +. The only thing I don't like is I often have glitches where my channels won't stream and I have to call customer service for them to manually fix it.
Erin D.
Florence, AL
The quality of the cable and Internet is great. Customer service is a hassle and the price fluctuates although we have a certain package we pay for and it seems we have to call customer service too much for it be worth the rate.
Emily M.
Pottstown, PA
Love the xfinity one concept but their billing is horrendous. 150$ bill was due in 7 days and I got a notice that $300 was overdue. called and they told me it really wasn't overdue just the next two months worth of bills together.

Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.