3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has the worst customer service ever. When I had them every time I had an issue they would fix it and it would break the very next day. They are way over priced for what the service is and their internet speeds are no good.
Service is great. Not always happy with the high prices though. Customer service can be a little tough I seem to always be fighting with them instead of them helping me.
Though our service isn't too bad. I'm paying about $35 more than what they told me I would be paying. They failed to mention my original price was just a promotional period. ridiculous! about to cancel and find something cheaper.
I believe they can do better the internet dose not go all over the house it only get to like 3 bedrooms and the 3rd one doesn't even get it all the way it cuts on and off
They are the worst company to deal with my bill is almost $200 a month and i do not have all the channels.internet is ok .but they do not offer you good deals if you try to have something removed to save money they charge you a fee.
I hate comcast!!!....they tell you one price and then you randomly have things added to your bill. my monthly bill went from $40 to $70. they chrged me for equipment that I dint have for 3 months. I will never again go through them
Honestly, this is the only option we have here in our area. We've been with comcast for too many years that I care to count. It do think it is time to give up cable tho.
All the channels I need. All the additives I need. On the go, on demand are a +. The only thing I don't like is I often have glitches where my channels won't stream and I have to call customer service for them to manually fix it.
The quality of the cable and Internet is great. Customer service is a hassle and the price fluctuates although we have a certain package we pay for and it seems we have to call customer service too much for it be worth the rate.
Love the xfinity one concept but their billing is horrendous. 150$ bill was due in 7 days and I got a notice that $300 was overdue. called and they told me it really wasn't overdue just the next two months worth of bills together.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos