3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have Comcast Triple Play. The service is pretty good and I have a lot of channels to choose from. However, the price is pretty high and the customer service is not great.
It seems it all depends on your area. I e had great experiences with both connection and box interface as well as really poor experiences. I'm not sure why interface varies with location so much. Customer service is always a pain.
Comcast is okay. It's not as fast as I'd like it to be but it does the job. We have a lot of devices in our house that uses the Internet so we try our best to keep it working!
I love infinity I love the fact that I take it on to go with me customer service is always great you get the best services when you lock in those never have issues or problems with my service overall very satisfied with my service
Fast internet and since that's the only thing I use Comcast for I'm a satisfied customer. I've never had to call them for anything other than set up and that was fine too.
The quality and consistency of service is great. It is just annoying that their prices constantly increase and you have to call to negotiate a better deal. They have great promotions for first time users but what about long term users?
I could type a hefty review here, but I won't. Comcast is sufficient. Our internet goes out sometimes. Our cable goes out sometimes. They charge too much, in my opinion. However, if something goes wrong with my services/account and I speak to someone about it - they usually offer us a discount/credit on our bill for the month.
Comcast is fine. Honestly we only have two choices unless we want to switch to Dish which we don't. They are pretty reliable and I hardly encounter any issues with service and I have phone, internet and cable. I would recommend it.
Ehhhh. I would like the option to build my package. I have never had a viewing issue with Comcast... But I feel like I am paying too much for channels that I do not watch!
There are moments where Comcast/Xfinity just doesn't want to work, both cable and internet. I have gone through 4 different DVr boxes and one point their service went down for three days. I guess geting HBO for free made it better.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos