BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Ashley Y.
Murfreesboro, TN
I have Comcast Triple Play. The service is pretty good and I have a lot of channels to choose from. However, the price is pretty high and the customer service is not great.
Wilma W.
It seems it all depends on your area. I e had great experiences with both connection and box interface as well as really poor experiences. I'm not sure why interface varies with location so much. Customer service is always a pain.
Mim H.
Piscataway , NJ
Comcast is okay. It's not as fast as I'd like it to be but it does the job. We have a lot of devices in our house that uses the Internet so we try our best to keep it working!
sirenia r.
Albuquerque, NM
I love infinity I love the fact that I take it on to go with me customer service is always great you get the best services when you lock in those never have issues or problems with my service overall very satisfied with my service
Rachael H.
Paducah, KY
Fast internet and since that's the only thing I use Comcast for I'm a satisfied customer. I've never had to call them for anything other than set up and that was fine too.
Sarah H.
Baltimore, MD
The quality and consistency of service is great. It is just annoying that their prices constantly increase and you have to call to negotiate a better deal. They have great promotions for first time users but what about long term users?
Nicole B.
Lake Orion, MI
I could type a hefty review here, but I won't. Comcast is sufficient. Our internet goes out sometimes. Our cable goes out sometimes. They charge too much, in my opinion. However, if something goes wrong with my services/account and I speak to someone about it - they usually offer us a discount/credit on our bill for the month.
Charlene G.
Comcast is fine. Honestly we only have two choices unless we want to switch to Dish which we don't. They are pretty reliable and I hardly encounter any issues with service and I have phone, internet and cable. I would recommend it.
Amanda V.
Ehhhh. I would like the option to build my package. I have never had a viewing issue with Comcast... But I feel like I am paying too much for channels that I do not watch!
Gladys A.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
There are moments where Comcast/Xfinity just doesn't want to work, both cable and internet. I have gone through 4 different DVr boxes and one point their service went down for three days. I guess geting HBO for free made it better.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.