- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Service in general is fine. My complaint is with the on-demand feature. The commercials are so inappropriate for kids , and they play these commercials all hours of the day and night. Complaining about it does nothing , they don't care.
Their customer service is amazing they help you every step of the way. I love that their speeds are high speed and that they also are able to refresh you neetwork when needed.
Worst customer service ever!!! Charges more than quoted and can't get anything resolved. Spent hours on the phone trying to get to customer service and kept disconnecting! Ridiculous
Not their biggest fan. my internet doesn't always work. sometimes its slow, sometimes it doesn't work at all. i have no other options out here otherwise I'd definitely switch!
Comcast has a monopoly in my college town, so their customer service is not that great. There are really no other providers in the area so I have no choice but to use Comcast. The Internet service is okay, but it does sometimes go down.
Overall, we've had good service with them. But there was an instance once, where we were interested in getting an extra channel. It turned into a mess, and we were overcharged. It was finally rectified, but it wasn't worth the trouble.
Expensive for what you get... but almost all cable/internet providers are. Awful time trying to get a service man out within a few days. Have gone days to weeks without internet and cable for having to wait for a service representative to come out to my home. Wish I had another option for a provider cause I definitely would switch.
Comcast will cheat you our of your money one way or another. Their customer service is pretty awful and I could be using a different company and pay less for the same thing. Take your money somewhere else, it will save you a lot of hassle.
I like Comcast as an internet provider, we always have service. As far as the cable is concerned, the older version of their cable box worked better than the newer version. It can be hard to navigate at times and there's less on Demand. For the services that you pay everything should be readily available, even the premium channels!
The high-speed internet is really good, but the TV service isn't as good. I've had issues with losing to signal and the channels not being in order of the programming genres.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos