BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Mirna H.
Springfield, MA
Had dish for 4yrs then Finley got fed up with the company and switched to Comcast best decision I have made great internet hd looks fantastic and on demand movies love it!!!!
MacKenzi D.
Macomb, MI
I have always had Comcast and it's always been really great. We just got their updated system and it is really nice. You can do so many things and have so many cool channels.
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
It's the only game in town so I'm stuck. We pay for Blast but it's super slow and goes down in good weather more than Satellite in a storm . However the X-Finity voice is nice
Rebecca B.
Carneys Point, NJ
Comcast customer service is the worst. You will be put on hold several times, you will have to repeat yourself a million times, you will get frustrated. However Comcast does not care, because they are the only option in a lot of areas.
Nadia J.
Clayton, NJ
I like Comcast as an internet provider, we always have service. As far as the cable is concerned, the older version of their cable box worked better than the newer version. It can be hard to navigate at times and there's less on Demand. For the services that you pay everything should be readily available, even the premium channels!
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
Comcast has great cable service but their internet service is sometimes lacking. Some days it runs great with hiccups but on the days it doesn't work, it's just sad. I work from home so I need consistent service. The speed when it works is great 55mbps on a bad day 3mbps that is huge downgrade and makes it very difficult to work.
Jennifer L.
Not a very good company they keep jacking thr price up then they change the day your payment is due which really gives you less than a month before your next payment comes due it happens alot, I would not recommend this company to anyone
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
The high-speed internet is really good, but the TV service isn't as good. I've had issues with losing to signal and the channels not being in order of the programming genres.
caryna B.
Stafford, VA
I currently have Comcast and enjoy the service I have. I've used them in the past and have not been as thrilled however, they have made great improvements. We get the most bang for our buck using them as our cable and internet provider.
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Overpriced and little I want to watch. Comcast increased our monthly bill by $5 a month as of the first of the year, and removed one of the three channels we routinely watch. Internet works most of the time- unless the weather is bad.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.