3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Had dish for 4yrs then Finley got fed up with the company and switched to Comcast best decision I have made great internet hd looks fantastic and on demand movies love it!!!!
I have always had Comcast and it's always been really great. We just got their updated system and it is really nice. You can do so many things and have so many cool channels.
It's the only game in town so I'm stuck. We pay for Blast but it's super slow and goes down in good weather more than Satellite in a storm . However the X-Finity voice is nice
Comcast customer service is the worst. You will be put on hold several times, you will have to repeat yourself a million times, you will get frustrated. However Comcast does not care, because they are the only option in a lot of areas.
I like Comcast as an internet provider, we always have service. As far as the cable is concerned, the older version of their cable box worked better than the newer version. It can be hard to navigate at times and there's less on Demand. For the services that you pay everything should be readily available, even the premium channels!
Comcast has great cable service but their internet service is sometimes lacking. Some days it runs great with hiccups but on the days it doesn't work, it's just sad. I work from home so I need consistent service. The speed when it works is great 55mbps on a bad day 3mbps that is huge downgrade and makes it very difficult to work.
Not a very good company they keep jacking thr price up then they change the day your payment is due which really gives you less than a month before your next payment comes due it happens alot, I would not recommend this company to anyone
The high-speed internet is really good, but the TV service isn't as good. I've had issues with losing to signal and the channels not being in order of the programming genres.
I currently have Comcast and enjoy the service I have. I've used them in the past and have not been as thrilled however, they have made great improvements. We get the most bang for our buck using them as our cable and internet provider.
Overpriced and little I want to watch. Comcast increased our monthly bill by $5 a month as of the first of the year, and removed one of the three channels we routinely watch. Internet works most of the time- unless the weather is bad.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos