BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lynette W.
Henrico, VA
I absolutely hate their customer service. Everyone seems to have started the job right before my call. They mess up my bill every month. My internet is in and out all the time.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
The high-speed internet is really good, but the TV service isn't as good. I've had issues with losing to signal and the channels not being in order of the programming genres.
Alexis B.
Belchertown, MA
Their customer service is awful. They are rude or not helpful at all. I feel we pay too much for barely any service and unfortunately, this is the only service provider in my area.
Tina F.
Greenwood, IN
Have Comcast service with HBO
Also the Internet. I enjoy the it the Internet is fast and I have very few interruptions. Not I can say I'm not completely happy with the price. They seem to nickel and dime you for every little thing they can
Erica Q.
The cable service is very expensive and I am always having problems with the internet they provide. when you call customer service they are rude and seem to not want to help.
Kathy R.
Miramar, FL
Comcast has great cable service but their internet service is sometimes lacking. Some days it runs great with hiccups but on the days it doesn't work, it's just sad. I work from home so I need consistent service. The speed when it works is great 55mbps on a bad day 3mbps that is huge downgrade and makes it very difficult to work.
Mirna H.
Springfield, MA
Had dish for 4yrs then Finley got fed up with the company and switched to Comcast best decision I have made great internet hd looks fantastic and on demand movies love it!!!!
Sara P.
Their customer service is like most others, however their offers are unbeatable. They offer the bet packages with competitive pricing and I am a very happy Comcast customer!
Kellie-Merie P.
Frederick, MD
It's the only game in town so I'm stuck. We pay for Blast but it's super slow and goes down in good weather more than Satellite in a storm . However the X-Finity voice is nice
Ruth G.
Mission, TX
Unfortunately this is the only company that services my area. I feel like their monthly prices are higher than other companies. Overall, we haven't had much service interruption in the last year but our speeds can slow down at times.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.