BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Regina J.
Philadelphia, PA
Way too expensive, rude customer service. This cable company sucks. My bill is never what it should be and I always have to call and argue with customer service to get it fixed.
Emily A.
Seattle, WA
Comcast is basically a monopoly - I don't understand how they get away with being the only option available to a LOT of areas (ours included) and they charge ridiculous prices.
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have comcast. They are fine service. But there customer service is not very good. 1 time they sent a cable box that did not work and sent us to a location that was closed, not like closed that day, but closed, as in not there anymore.
Tricia H.
Osceola, IN
Not happy with the overall service and cost of Comcast. I do like the variety of channels available and the speed of my internet. I think they overcharge for a mediocre service.
Jonell C.
Ringoes, NJ
My bill is almost never the same every month. They are constantly increasing the costs. The service is pretty good, but it doesn't justify the constantly increasing monthly fee.
Shenece N.
Comcast is ok...when it comes to TV its pretty good, but what i hate now is that they no longer have unlimited internet and if you want unlimited internet you have to upgrade :(
Catherine H.
Toms River, NJ
I'm not a huge fan of Comcast but since I live with my parents, the choice really isn't mine. We constantly have issues with the wi-fi. It is extremely slow and very unreliable.
Michelle D.
Chicago , IL
I have comcast but always have problems with my bills. They charge more without any explanation, and It is always so hard to call them, they do not have a good customer service.
Michele L.
Bolingbrook, IL
I just got this about 3 months ago and so far I have had a different bill every month even though I don't do anything different. That is really frustrating but besides that, the connect is great, I love on demand, and customer service is good.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I have never personally have to deal with the customer service people but I have heard a lot of not great things. The service works ok. Not great but it does what it needs to do.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.