- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Way too expensive, rude customer service. This cable company sucks. My bill is never what it should be and I always have to call and argue with customer service to get it fixed.
Comcast is basically a monopoly - I don't understand how they get away with being the only option available to a LOT of areas (ours included) and they charge ridiculous prices.
I have comcast. They are fine service. But there customer service is not very good. 1 time they sent a cable box that did not work and sent us to a location that was closed, not like closed that day, but closed, as in not there anymore.
Not happy with the overall service and cost of Comcast. I do like the variety of channels available and the speed of my internet. I think they overcharge for a mediocre service.
My bill is almost never the same every month. They are constantly increasing the costs. The service is pretty good, but it doesn't justify the constantly increasing monthly fee.
Comcast is ok...when it comes to TV its pretty good, but what i hate now is that they no longer have unlimited internet and if you want unlimited internet you have to upgrade :(
I'm not a huge fan of Comcast but since I live with my parents, the choice really isn't mine. We constantly have issues with the wi-fi. It is extremely slow and very unreliable.
I have comcast but always have problems with my bills. They charge more without any explanation, and It is always so hard to call them, they do not have a good customer service.
I just got this about 3 months ago and so far I have had a different bill every month even though I don't do anything different. That is really frustrating but besides that, the connect is great, I love on demand, and customer service is good.
I have never personally have to deal with the customer service people but I have heard a lot of not great things. The service works ok. Not great but it does what it needs to do.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos