BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Hannah H.
Such a love hate relationship with Comcast.. When it's working well.. It's great.. When it isn't working well.. It absolutely sucks. Comcast devices are hit or miss. They work when they want and they stop working when they want. The Comcast customer service is absolutely unbearable. Expect to be on the phone for hours and have issues for weeks.. Oh! And expect your bill to just keep increasing month and year after. It's ridiculous. But when it works.. It's great.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Comcast is bad all around. Their prices are too high. They will give you a promo then raise the price without notifying you. Next thing you know you have a $352.13 bill! Now let's talk about their customer service. Where do they hire these people from? If I am not talking to someone who is just plain ole ghetto then I am talking to someone who can't even speak proper English. I have had to speak to managers to get my problems solved. Oh and lets not forget the technicians. Who wants cable wires stapled all around their walls when they should be making little holes for the other rooms? Ugh I can go on and on about this company.
Jessica W.
Ardmore, PA
They're okay. I would chose another provider if I could but for my area, Comcast is my only choice. Customer service is a hit or miss. Last time I called the guy was so rude I was about to cancel Comcast. I have internet and also the basic channels and HBO with them, and every couple of months HBO just doesn't work. It comes up with an error message and I have to call Comcast every time asking why this happens and I have to get them to restore it back onto my TV.
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
If I could give Comcast a .5 I would. The only reason they would even get that much is that their new formatting for their cable services are really nice. The new remotes and menu and guide options are awesome! However, the awesome ends there. The people that work in customer service have zero clue what they are doing and even lied and miscited a law that my father himself made. The mechanics are not much better, they either make the problem worse, send the wrong guy, or come late. When they are late they call 10 minutes before the time frame is up so that it isn't considered by company policy. I absolutely hate Comcast.
William S.
Independence, MO
I wont lie, I have had some problems with Comcast in the past, however they have greatly reduced what problems I have had with them in recently. I used to have such a horrible time trying to get in touch and solve problems with them via the telephone, not its not so bad. In fact they get my problem fixed pretty quickly. The service itself is flawless. I think in a few years those scars of horrible customer service will heal and I will be whole heartedly pleased!
Lauren L.
Anaheim, CA
The customer service is alright- it depends on who you get. I once had a super nice woman who was incredibly well-informed about the company and helped me fix my issues immediately, and I once had an incredibly rude man tell me that my TV probably wasn't working because I didn't know how to use it (five different representatives later, it was discovered that the issue was in fact on their end). I expect better customer service from a provider that's as expensive as they are.
Lindsey W.
Jacksonville, FL
Biggest monopoly ever. They provide the fastest internet which is why is stick with them. For some reason its cheaper to have the cable internet bundle rather than just internet alone! Crazy! The customer service is horrendous and my bill is constantly increasing. I call and ask for an explanation on the increase charges (after battling a century of automated BS just to speak to a live person) I am told they raised the taxes and service fees a few cent. A few cent extra every damn month is ridiculous and adds up after a while. If I could have a satellite dish at my apartment I would switch to direct TV with a quickness.
Natalia D.
What I like about Comcast is their internet speed packages. Living in a household that has several connected devices and still having a good speed at a decent price is a plus. However their customer service is the absolute worst!!! If your internet is down they always try to scam people by saying they will send out a technical but then charge you for that visit. I have also had to deal with very long hold times and representatives that truly don't care to help.
Camdyn S.
As a normal every day person with not too much use, I recommend this to most people. However, as an active gamer/streamer who plays several hours a day, I can't recommend this to those who are of the same background. Not enough GB/month for the $ its worth, house-wide disconnects at least once a month, and not often does customer service solve my problem in the first hour of a phone call. Average person that uses for occasional internet use: yes. Gamer: no.
Autumn H.
In Tennessee Comcast is currently acting like a cell phone service, charging internet users for data overcharges, which so far have amounted to an extra $60 a month. We've had to fight them to take these off our account. Not only are we being forced to have basic cable we don't even watch, but now we're getting charged for streaming shows we actually care about. We are impatiently awaiting google fiber and, hopefully, some other opportunities to have internet.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.