3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Comcast has pretty good service,and has the most options. The only thing I don't like is how much they charge for service, and how they keep raising the prices every few months.
Internet is good but you have to pay. The price is higher than most but other thing available in my area.. Customer service experience with them was horrible. I try to do whatever I can online and to not have to call them about anything.
I wish their service was better. I mean it is not bad but sometimes it just stop working and there is nothing they can do fast enough to solved this, but over all good company.
I have never personally have to deal with the customer service people but I have heard a lot of not great things. The service works ok. Not great but it does what it needs to do.
I truly like the company of Comcast! there internet is extremely fast and their hotspots if you have Xfinity. I highly recommend for you to get Comcast. they get the job done!
I have comcast but always have problems with my bills. They charge more without any explanation, and It is always so hard to call them, they do not have a good customer service.
They have good high speed internet, it is just a little shaky at times. I feel that if you are not close enough to the router than the internet will not be as efficient for you.
I have Comcast and my TV services are just fine. My internet is very slow. I have called many times to speak with a representative and I have received very bad customer service.
Sometimes the cable glitches and don't have a very helpful hook up number or directions. Other than that very reasonable about payment and price. And pretty efficient Internet.
Comcast is ok...when it comes to TV its pretty good, but what i hate now is that they no longer have unlimited internet and if you want unlimited internet you have to upgrade :(
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos