BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Heather T.
Middle River, MD
Comcast has pretty good service,and has the most options. The only thing I don't like is how much they charge for service, and how they keep raising the prices every few months.
CAITLIN M.
WEST MIFFLIN, PA
Internet is good but you have to pay. The price is higher than most but other thing available in my area.. Customer service experience with them was horrible. I try to do whatever I can online and to not have to call them about anything.
Beatriz V.
El Paso, TX
I wish their service was better. I mean it is not bad but sometimes it just stop working and there is nothing they can do fast enough to solved this, but over all good company.
Clair I.
Peoria, IL
I have never personally have to deal with the customer service people but I have heard a lot of not great things. The service works ok. Not great but it does what it needs to do.
Angeline D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I truly like the company of Comcast! there internet is extremely fast and their hotspots if you have Xfinity. I highly recommend for you to get Comcast. they get the job done!
Michelle D.
Chicago , IL
I have comcast but always have problems with my bills. They charge more without any explanation, and It is always so hard to call them, they do not have a good customer service.
Pooja P.
Sicklerville, NJ
They have good high speed internet, it is just a little shaky at times. I feel that if you are not close enough to the router than the internet will not be as efficient for you.
Michele M.
I have Comcast and my TV services are just fine. My internet is very slow. I have called many times to speak with a representative and I have received very bad customer service.
Jade H.
Port Huron, MI
Sometimes the cable glitches and don't have a very helpful hook up number or directions. Other than that very reasonable about payment and price. And pretty efficient Internet.
Shenece N.
Comcast is ok...when it comes to TV its pretty good, but what i hate now is that they no longer have unlimited internet and if you want unlimited internet you have to upgrade :(
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.