BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
We have been with Comcast because we have no choice. I think it's far too expensive and wish some other company would give them competition. We might get better service and a more reasonable cost. Not happy but just waiting to jump ship.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
It's so hard for me to find a affordable company that can give me Internet and cable that is affordable for me and my family but also hives us good service and reliable source and help, I've never had a problem them!!!! What a great company.
Sandra B.
I don't recommend getting Comcast at all. They purposely make me lose signal so I can call them and they can charge me to come and help me. I always do things alone in my room and They charge way too much for very small packages of channels.
clarissa o.
Clute, TX
I reccently just got cable and internet in my apartment and i was very impressed. It has the greatest features plus i have the fastest internet for a very good price. I really recommend this cable and internet they have the greatest deals.
Samantha A.
Minneapolis, MN
I have comcast. They are fine service. But there customer service is not very good. 1 time they sent a cable box that did not work and sent us to a location that was closed, not like closed that day, but closed, as in not there anymore.
Emily D.
I love the service, however my bills are ALWAYS more than they promise every month. I finally found a rep that is honest and truthful and that helps. But my bills aren't any less
Samantha S.
I like Comcast because I'm obsessed with tv, but they always manage to hike up my bill for no reason, like they offer a great deal and then suddenly the bill is an extra 100$ a month. I'm also sick of it automatically going to HD channels
Alecia S.
York, PA
Pretty reasonably constant with up-time and service. Customer service/support could use HEAPS of work though. If you ever have a billing issue or try and cancel/change something, it's a royal pain to get it resolved.. IF you get it resolved.
Hannah B.
Church Hill, TN
I've not had a problem with our internet yet. I've heard some bad stories with Comcast, but they have treated us good and the prices are not bad. So far, I would recommend to a friend.
Lupe R.
I've mostly had problems with their internet. It tends to not work very well, and one time it didn't work for a whole week. Apparently it had to be fixed on their side of the deal, and we were never informed until we called to ask what was up.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.