3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
We have been with Comcast because we have no choice. I think it's far too expensive and wish some other company would give them competition. We might get better service and a more reasonable cost. Not happy but just waiting to jump ship.
It's so hard for me to find a affordable company that can give me Internet and cable that is affordable for me and my family but also hives us good service and reliable source and help, I've never had a problem them!!!! What a great company.
I don't recommend getting Comcast at all. They purposely make me lose signal so I can call them and they can charge me to come and help me. I always do things alone in my room and They charge way too much for very small packages of channels.
I reccently just got cable and internet in my apartment and i was very impressed. It has the greatest features plus i have the fastest internet for a very good price. I really recommend this cable and internet they have the greatest deals.
I have comcast. They are fine service. But there customer service is not very good. 1 time they sent a cable box that did not work and sent us to a location that was closed, not like closed that day, but closed, as in not there anymore.
I love the service, however my bills are ALWAYS more than they promise every month. I finally found a rep that is honest and truthful and that helps. But my bills aren't any less
I like Comcast because I'm obsessed with tv, but they always manage to hike up my bill for no reason, like they offer a great deal and then suddenly the bill is an extra 100$ a month. I'm also sick of it automatically going to HD channels
Pretty reasonably constant with up-time and service. Customer service/support could use HEAPS of work though. If you ever have a billing issue or try and cancel/change something, it's a royal pain to get it resolved.. IF you get it resolved.
I've not had a problem with our internet yet. I've heard some bad stories with Comcast, but they have treated us good and the prices are not bad. So far, I would recommend to a friend.
I've mostly had problems with their internet. It tends to not work very well, and one time it didn't work for a whole week. Apparently it had to be fixed on their side of the deal, and we were never informed until we called to ask what was up.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos