BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Maiyang L.
Fresno, CA
It's a great provider of fast internet but there are a few times when the internet will be down. Great internet speed but the customer service could use a little bit more work.
Sherrese S.
I wish we could switch to another Internet service. This one the customer service is horrible and for the amount we pay for Internet the quality is not that high. we have to switch routers almost every year just continue to have faster speeds.
Sherry K.
Wheeling, WV
I have used Comcast for years only because it is our only option. I truly wish another provider would come into the area. Customer service is not good and I am being nice as I can about it. I would change it today if I had another option.
Holly C.
Elk Grove, CA
Fast internet. It is also reliable, but they need to improve their customer service. There a phone calls to their company that I will never forget because they were that awful.
Julia L.
Amesbury, MA
Really great provider, great selection of entertainment on the television, the Internet speed is great. Downfall: The customer service is CRAP. They do not know how to help in any way shape or form.
Samantha M.
Brentwood, CA
We have been very happy with the comcast Internet speed and cable. We haven't been thrilled with the customer service when we have called to discuss bill issues. Definitely sign a contract and know when it ends before they double your bill!
Lynda J.
Seattle, WA
We have been with Comcast because we have no choice. I think it's far too expensive and wish some other company would give them competition. We might get better service and a more reasonable cost. Not happy but just waiting to jump ship.
Alecia S.
York, PA
Pretty reasonably constant with up-time and service. Customer service/support could use HEAPS of work though. If you ever have a billing issue or try and cancel/change something, it's a royal pain to get it resolved.. IF you get it resolved.
Jessica R.
Mechanicville, NY
Hate Comcast. Hate the fact that it is a monopoly and customers have no choice. The price point for cable is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting. Hopefully it becomes obsolete
Sarah D.
I hate comcast. If they didn't have a monopoly in my area I would use someone else. Their customer service is awful and their service plans/contracts suck. I just can't stand this company and how big of a corporation they are. NBC should be ashamed of themselves being associated/bought out by these jersk would give 0 stars if I could.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.