- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
It's a great provider of fast internet but there are a few times when the internet will be down. Great internet speed but the customer service could use a little bit more work.
I wish we could switch to another Internet service. This one the customer service is horrible and for the amount we pay for Internet the quality is not that high. we have to switch routers almost every year just continue to have faster speeds.
I have used Comcast for years only because it is our only option. I truly wish another provider would come into the area. Customer service is not good and I am being nice as I can about it. I would change it today if I had another option.
Fast internet. It is also reliable, but they need to improve their customer service. There a phone calls to their company that I will never forget because they were that awful.
Really great provider, great selection of entertainment on the television, the Internet speed is great. Downfall: The customer service is CRAP. They do not know how to help in any way shape or form.
We have been very happy with the comcast Internet speed and cable. We haven't been thrilled with the customer service when we have called to discuss bill issues. Definitely sign a contract and know when it ends before they double your bill!
We have been with Comcast because we have no choice. I think it's far too expensive and wish some other company would give them competition. We might get better service and a more reasonable cost. Not happy but just waiting to jump ship.
Pretty reasonably constant with up-time and service. Customer service/support could use HEAPS of work though. If you ever have a billing issue or try and cancel/change something, it's a royal pain to get it resolved.. IF you get it resolved.
Hate Comcast. Hate the fact that it is a monopoly and customers have no choice. The price point for cable is absolutely ridiculous and disgusting. Hopefully it becomes obsolete
I hate comcast. If they didn't have a monopoly in my area I would use someone else. Their customer service is awful and their service plans/contracts suck. I just can't stand this company and how big of a corporation they are. NBC should be ashamed of themselves being associated/bought out by these jersk would give 0 stars if I could.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos