3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I really enjoy my Comcast services. They are always bringing something new and never hesitate to help me in ways to keep my bill at its lowest. Their new X1 system is the best, including the apps that I use to control my system and record shows.
COMCAST IS THE WPORST COMPANY EVER!!!!! They are the worst internet and TV service I've ever used!!!!!! I've never had the phone service so I'm unable to voice my opinion on that.
Poor customer service, price hikes, and a monopoly in my area. This is the only viable option for cable/internet here- and they know it. Hours on the phone to correct billing issues. Just horrible. The router they supply you is useless- and the installer even told us it was. Unfortunately the service is good- the only thing that makes me stay.
Pretty bad customer service. They came to run a line for our neighbor once and cut our line and did not even tell us. Typically takes them several days to get to the house to fix anything and they never come in the time frame that is given.
We continue to use Comcast because it was already being used in the home we purchased, but it's been a nightmare. The service is expensive and the customer service is poor. Our installation was such a mess that we received a large refund. Messy.
The worst. The absolute worst. The service itself is fine. The customer service is horrible. My bills are never consistent. I long for the day that I can cut the cord and be free
I like how cheap they have the Internet deal, but there are times where the Internet stops working for no reason and it gets annoying. Plus they don't interact with their customers well. But the customer service line is very friendly and helpful
Their customer service is terrible, nd they do not offer help. To top it off, they won';t change our plan and charge us over $200 a month which they won't lower. Very disppointed.
Comcast regularly has incentives or discounts to keep customers committed, and was easy to connect in my apartment.. However, their customer service is AWFUL. If any other company was available in my neighborhood, I would switch providers.
I mean... When I still lived at home, I had DirectTV, and I liked the service a bit better, but Comcast would be my second choice. My internet is fast, when it works, and I still get more than enough channels, and at a decent price as well.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos