BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I really enjoy my Comcast services. They are always bringing something new and never hesitate to help me in ways to keep my bill at its lowest. Their new X1 system is the best, including the apps that I use to control my system and record shows.
Rin R.
Smyrna, DE
COMCAST IS THE WPORST COMPANY EVER!!!!! They are the worst internet and TV service I've ever used!!!!!! I've never had the phone service so I'm unable to voice my opinion on that.
Sarah Z.
ANDOVER, MN
Poor customer service, price hikes, and a monopoly in my area. This is the only viable option for cable/internet here- and they know it. Hours on the phone to correct billing issues. Just horrible. The router they supply you is useless- and the installer even told us it was. Unfortunately the service is good- the only thing that makes me stay.
Katelyn E.
Canton, GA
Pretty bad customer service. They came to run a line for our neighbor once and cut our line and did not even tell us. Typically takes them several days to get to the house to fix anything and they never come in the time frame that is given.
Annie W.
Salem, OR
We continue to use Comcast because it was already being used in the home we purchased, but it's been a nightmare. The service is expensive and the customer service is poor. Our installation was such a mess that we received a large refund. Messy.
Andrea B.
Joliet, IL
The worst. The absolute worst. The service itself is fine. The customer service is horrible. My bills are never consistent. I long for the day that I can cut the cord and be free
Olivia S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
I like how cheap they have the Internet deal, but there are times where the Internet stops working for no reason and it gets annoying. Plus they don't interact with their customers well. But the customer service line is very friendly and helpful
Lindsie L.
Littleton, CO
Their customer service is terrible, nd they do not offer help. To top it off, they won';t change our plan and charge us over $200 a month which they won't lower. Very disppointed.
Kristyn B.
Comcast regularly has incentives or discounts to keep customers committed, and was easy to connect in my apartment.. However, their customer service is AWFUL. If any other company was available in my neighborhood, I would switch providers.
Meghan B.
I mean... When I still lived at home, I had DirectTV, and I liked the service a bit better, but Comcast would be my second choice. My internet is fast, when it works, and I still get more than enough channels, and at a decent price as well.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.