BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Heather L.
Vero Beach, FL
So can I just say this. I want cable companies to let cable go. Internet is the future. Keep cheap cable plans for the adults over 50 and start making Internet the priority. I hate that cable companies force you to bundle a cable with internet.
Rachel M.
Comcast is amazing! I just upgraded to XFINITY and i love the new layout. My favorite feature is the voice activated remote which allows you to pick your show via your voice. I have used verizon before but comcast is definitely more user friendly!
Melissa D.
Too expensive and some channels go down every now and then. I wish I had more options to choose from in my area, everyone raves about Verizon Fios but we don't have that where I live.
JaKarrea W.
Lincoln, CA
Our service with Comcast could be better. The customer service is not good, they charge you to speak with a representative unless you're canceling, they charge to come out for service, and the internet connection could be faster and more stable.
Sarah Q.
This company is frustrating to work with. Their customer service is lackluster at best. I find it difficult to speak with someone on the phone that can help me troubleshoot my issues and they are frequently late to service call appointments.
DeAngela B.
Monroe, LA
I really enjoy my Comcast services. They are always bringing something new and never hesitate to help me in ways to keep my bill at its lowest. Their new X1 system is the best, including the apps that I use to control my system and record shows.
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I've never had anything but good experience with Comcast. Their customer service is top notch, not to mention extremely friendly. They're products almost always work, and when they don't they send someone out to fix it quickly and efficiently.
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Only reason why we have comcast is because we live in their home market and we don't have a choice. My husband works from homr and needs a reliable connection, yet we always have outages. If we had the choice, we would go elsewhere for internet.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
The price for bundling cable phone and internet it was made us use them..

Their service is also good.. not to many problems. if we have one they take a good amount of time to fix
colean l.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely HATE Comcast. It is the worst customer service ever!! Every time I call, I have to wait at a minimum, 30 mins just to talk to a team member. If I had a different cable provider available in my area, I would switch in a heartbeat!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.