- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I know people have some issues with Comcast, but I've only ever had amazing experiences with them. Their menu and on-demand system is the best I've ever seen. Plus, the online on-demand system is amazing! I can catch up easily on my TV shows anywhere! :)
Better than the alternatives in our area which are AT&T or satellite. Customer service is usually nice and easy to deal with, but occasionally you end up with a really rude person.
Our internet connection goes down sporadically every day between 930 - 1030. It's hard to stream Netflix because of course, Comcast puts a cap on it. If I had a choice of any other company but Comcast, I would use them even if it meant paying more.
When I don't have to deal with Comcast I like them, but when something doesn't work or they jack up my bill without explanation I have to deal with their customer service. They have the worst customer service in the history of customer service.
I have Comcast Internet and I have had it for five years because of college and high school. The Internet is typically fast except if there are more that 10 users in the house hold.
Not the best with customer service & wifi over all not super high speed. Depending on what plan you choose it can get pretty pricey. I thought it would be better than what it actually is. I don't think I would recommend them to many or any one.
Been having it for years. Never was fond of having people come and put a huge ugly satellite on my house. It has really improved over the years and now its more convenient than ever
I like the service itself but the customer service is really hit or miss. Sometimes you get a helpful person and sometimes it sucks. Also, they don't warn you when they are working on the service, it simply goes off and you have to call to find out.
Provide a good service, but once promotion runs out, bill goes up. I don't nor want need a landline and the only way to lower my bill is to bundle landline,Internet and cable. Great programming and Internet speeds, but not many package options.
Comcast is an okay internet provider and an average cable provider. As far as internet- if you have an issue and you call to get help, it is not guaranteed. I've called a few times and they haven't been able to help. Apparently a lot of people have issues with that, so this would not be by first choice when looking for an internet or cable provider.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos