BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Kathy H.
I know people have some issues with Comcast, but I've only ever had amazing experiences with them. Their menu and on-demand system is the best I've ever seen. Plus, the online on-demand system is amazing! I can catch up easily on my TV shows anywhere! :)
Lindsay P.
Better than the alternatives in our area which are AT&T or satellite. Customer service is usually nice and easy to deal with, but occasionally you end up with a really rude person.
Kristina H.
Mountain View, CA
Our internet connection goes down sporadically every day between 930 - 1030. It's hard to stream Netflix because of course, Comcast puts a cap on it. If I had a choice of any other company but Comcast, I would use them even if it meant paying more.
Ami M.
Colorado Springs, CO
When I don't have to deal with Comcast I like them, but when something doesn't work or they jack up my bill without explanation I have to deal with their customer service. They have the worst customer service in the history of customer service.
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
I have Comcast Internet and I have had it for five years because of college and high school. The Internet is typically fast except if there are more that 10 users in the house hold.
Ariel G.
Naples, FL
Not the best with customer service & wifi over all not super high speed. Depending on what plan you choose it can get pretty pricey. I thought it would be better than what it actually is. I don't think I would recommend them to many or any one.
Nina F.
Been having it for years. Never was fond of having people come and put a huge ugly satellite on my house. It has really improved over the years and now its more convenient than ever
Kirsten H.
Lithonia, GA
I like the service itself but the customer service is really hit or miss. Sometimes you get a helpful person and sometimes it sucks. Also, they don't warn you when they are working on the service, it simply goes off and you have to call to find out.
Brandi M.
Nokomis, FL
Provide a good service, but once promotion runs out, bill goes up. I don't nor want need a landline and the only way to lower my bill is to bundle landline,Internet and cable. Great programming and Internet speeds, but not many package options.
Ingrid W.
Hummelstown, PA
Comcast is an okay internet provider and an average cable provider. As far as internet- if you have an issue and you call to get help, it is not guaranteed. I've called a few times and they haven't been able to help. Apparently a lot of people have issues with that, so this would not be by first choice when looking for an internet or cable provider.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.