- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
For the most part, we really love Comcast. We have had a problem recently with losing the internet connection, sometimes for hours, be we think it may just be our router going bad.
My husband works for Comcast so of course I love the company! We have great service and I can do so many things with our plan! Not only that but they are so great to their employees
Comcast internet is great. We had to leave the cable service because it was always raising in prices. However I'm sure the internet prices will start rising soon. I feel as though Comcast should have a set price and stop raising prices unnecessarily
I like the service itself but the customer service is really hit or miss. Sometimes you get a helpful person and sometimes it sucks. Also, they don't warn you when they are working on the service, it simply goes off and you have to call to find out.
I love the speeds that I can get from comcast, even with all of our devices running on it at once. That really only came after my son got a booster for it though. My only issue is that the speed is inconsistent at times, usually at least once a week.
Better than the alternatives in our area which are AT&T or satellite. Customer service is usually nice and easy to deal with, but occasionally you end up with a really rude person.
I know people have some issues with Comcast, but I've only ever had amazing experiences with them. Their menu and on-demand system is the best I've ever seen. Plus, the online on-demand system is amazing! I can catch up easily on my TV shows anywhere! :)
Being in boston, there aren't many options for cable companies. Comcast has kind of a monopoly here and it's hard to find alternative providers. They sneak in extra charges, have terrible customer support services, and the people that sign you up for their services want nothing to do with you once you pay.
Comcast is not to great. We keep them because we don't really have a choice. The Internet is super slow and the on demand shows sometimes take weeks to show up so we can watch them. But ultimately the Internet is absolutely horrid for what we pay.
Comcast is an okay internet provider and an average cable provider. As far as internet- if you have an issue and you call to get help, it is not guaranteed. I've called a few times and they haven't been able to help. Apparently a lot of people have issues with that, so this would not be by first choice when looking for an internet or cable provider.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos