BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Katie M.
Comstock Park, MI
For the most part, we really love Comcast. We have had a problem recently with losing the internet connection, sometimes for hours, be we think it may just be our router going bad.
Hayley J.
Bremerton, WA
My husband works for Comcast so of course I love the company! We have great service and I can do so many things with our plan! Not only that but they are so great to their employees
Colleen N.
Eldersburg, MD
Comcast internet is great. We had to leave the cable service because it was always raising in prices. However I'm sure the internet prices will start rising soon. I feel as though Comcast should have a set price and stop raising prices unnecessarily
Kirsten H.
Lithonia, GA
I like the service itself but the customer service is really hit or miss. Sometimes you get a helpful person and sometimes it sucks. Also, they don't warn you when they are working on the service, it simply goes off and you have to call to find out.
Angela W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love the speeds that I can get from comcast, even with all of our devices running on it at once. That really only came after my son got a booster for it though. My only issue is that the speed is inconsistent at times, usually at least once a week.
Lindsay P.
Better than the alternatives in our area which are AT&T or satellite. Customer service is usually nice and easy to deal with, but occasionally you end up with a really rude person.
Kathy H.
I know people have some issues with Comcast, but I've only ever had amazing experiences with them. Their menu and on-demand system is the best I've ever seen. Plus, the online on-demand system is amazing! I can catch up easily on my TV shows anywhere! :)
Mansi P.
Being in boston, there aren't many options for cable companies. Comcast has kind of a monopoly here and it's hard to find alternative providers. They sneak in extra charges, have terrible customer support services, and the people that sign you up for their services want nothing to do with you once you pay.
Maeghan A.
Comcast is not to great. We keep them because we don't really have a choice. The Internet is super slow and the on demand shows sometimes take weeks to show up so we can watch them. But ultimately the Internet is absolutely horrid for what we pay.
Ingrid W.
Hummelstown, PA
Comcast is an okay internet provider and an average cable provider. As far as internet- if you have an issue and you call to get help, it is not guaranteed. I've called a few times and they haven't been able to help. Apparently a lot of people have issues with that, so this would not be by first choice when looking for an internet or cable provider.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.