- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I only use comcast bc it is the only provider avaliable in my area. i would not choose them if i had other options. the always try to add on fees and the internet speed and wifi range sucks. i loose connection from wifi on my devices in my tiny apartment!
We only pay for Internet and I've only had complications once or twice in the last 3 years... the biggest complaint I'd have is that the wifi isn't very strong throughout our house. We only ever have full bars when we're in the same room as the router.
Have never had any issues with the service or provider. always quick to fix any issues and love the 2 hour appointment windows. its great expecially when you a.have busy shedules somwtimes waiting to a serice call takes for ever and waste you whole day.
I've never really had much of a problem with customer service. They are (majority of the time) quick to resolve any issues we've had. My only complaint is their 300gb data cap on internet. The only internet provider that has this! It's quite ridiculous.
Don't get me wrong. I love my comcast but the internet is not fast enough to support all of the internet activity that goes on in my house. Even after we upgraded it is still too slow.
It's alright... Nothing to talk about our internet is fast but I'm mad renting a modem means what I pay for is a hot spot for any random Joe shmo with a Comcast login... I've seen people login to their grandparents accounts that don't even pay for Internet
Price is horrible, customer service is horrible, and the service is all around horrible. The home security system cuts out a lot, sensors go down a lot and you can't get anyone to help
Being in boston, there aren't many options for cable companies. Comcast has kind of a monopoly here and it's hard to find alternative providers. They sneak in extra charges, have terrible customer support services, and the people that sign you up for their services want nothing to do with you once you pay.
Comcast internet is great. We had to leave the cable service because it was always raising in prices. However I'm sure the internet prices will start rising soon. I feel as though Comcast should have a set price and stop raising prices unnecessarily
My husband works for Comcast so of course I love the company! We have great service and I can do so many things with our plan! Not only that but they are so great to their employees
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos