BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
Expensive and the customer service is terrible. My internet is being constantly shut off unexpectedly, and I have to call them and ask them to turn it back on. It's always an "error."
Laura C.
New Haven, IN
Their customer service is lacking just as badly as the service itself. The video is constantly pixelating and when it finally goes away it comes back after a short while. The internet is unreliable at best. I would rather be with Frontier/Verizon again.
Celene B.
I HATE comcast. if another provider were available in my area i would sign up ASAP. cable is always buggy, equipment is always acting up. customer service is horrible. prices are insanely expensive for nothing. would not recommend to my worst enemy.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
We recently went back to Comcast from a local provider. we haven't had any issues so far and we included phone in our bundle for our business and we have had awesome service in our home.
Heather S.
This is a great company! I have tv & wifi with them! I don't ever have any problems, or extra charges on my bill! They have great pricing on packages! My bill is the same every month!
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
Horrible customer service. Slow down your speeds of you don't pay the bill the day it's posted, even though they are supposed to make the due date a week after the actual bill is posted.
Kimberly S.
West Palm Bch, FL
My review depends on the day of the week with comcast.... I love my in home services when they are working... the "scheduled maintenance" that we never hear about is another thing....
Darby P.
Salisbury, MD
Comcast is a pretty ok company. The Internet service is pretty slow at times and can cause lag while playing video games but other than that I have no complaints. Their TV service is really solid and therefore gives them a four star rating. My family and I have had Comcast for at least 5 years now and we are very happy with he service that they have provided.
Asia C.
I have the cable/Internet/phone package and it's a pretty good deal for all three services as opposed to being billed separately for all 3 services. $112 a month is really a good deal.
Tamar C.
Attleboro, MA
Internet is fast, efficient, and they have great customer service. Price is great, especially if you are a new customer. It would be nice if you had the same starting price for a longer time. Definitely one of the best internet providers out there.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.