3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Expensive and the customer service is terrible. My internet is being constantly shut off unexpectedly, and I have to call them and ask them to turn it back on. It's always an "error."
Their customer service is lacking just as badly as the service itself. The video is constantly pixelating and when it finally goes away it comes back after a short while. The internet is unreliable at best. I would rather be with Frontier/Verizon again.
I HATE comcast. if another provider were available in my area i would sign up ASAP. cable is always buggy, equipment is always acting up. customer service is horrible. prices are insanely expensive for nothing. would not recommend to my worst enemy.
We recently went back to Comcast from a local provider. we haven't had any issues so far and we included phone in our bundle for our business and we have had awesome service in our home.
This is a great company! I have tv & wifi with them! I don't ever have any problems, or extra charges on my bill! They have great pricing on packages! My bill is the same every month!
Horrible customer service. Slow down your speeds of you don't pay the bill the day it's posted, even though they are supposed to make the due date a week after the actual bill is posted.
My review depends on the day of the week with comcast.... I love my in home services when they are working... the "scheduled maintenance" that we never hear about is another thing....
Comcast is a pretty ok company. The Internet service is pretty slow at times and can cause lag while playing video games but other than that I have no complaints. Their TV service is really solid and therefore gives them a four star rating. My family and I have had Comcast for at least 5 years now and we are very happy with he service that they have provided.
I have the cable/Internet/phone package and it's a pretty good deal for all three services as opposed to being billed separately for all 3 services. $112 a month is really a good deal.
Internet is fast, efficient, and they have great customer service. Price is great, especially if you are a new customer. It would be nice if you had the same starting price for a longer time. Definitely one of the best internet providers out there.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos