BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
laura d.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I only have this as my cable and internet provider because the only other company thats in my area is worse than this. Its way too expensive and they have horrible customer service. They seriously need to improve with he pricing and customer service.
Katri H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Internet works decently well. It will go out sometimes, but come back within a few minutes. The only problem is our rates were raised unknowingly after a year - and quite dramatically!
Kristen B.
Terrible customer service! I have waited hours on the phone to talk to a real person. The only reason why I continue with this web server is because it's fast and I need that for my job.
Yajaira S.
I will give Comcast a first or just because in our area we're not allowed to have any other provider because of all the wood wooded areas we have but overall it's fair price every month
Shawn-Marie C.
Atlanta, GA
I get annoyed b/c I'm hard of hearing when I'm transferred to someone who doesn't speak english well... But once I was transferred to an English speaker MAN it was the best service ever.
Jack S.
Waterford, MI
Comcast has no real care for humans, we are simply money bags to the big wigs. Overpriced product with subpar quality. Oh? You want to have AMC? you're going to have to pay for 400 channels that you don't want to watch and most cost even more. Tisk Tisk.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I've been loving having Comcast internet. When we first had it installed the modem turned out to be bad but they replaced it for us easily. Also, it's awesome having the xfinity hot spots all around town because it saves me data (like when I'm at work).
Ben P.
Their digital cable is pretty solid. Sometimes the box will freeze up but it only happens once a twice a year. At least I never have to worry about it going out if a cloud comes over.
Jaclyn D.
Winchester, VA
The service with Comcast has been really lacking lately. They up your charges on your bill with no notice and the internet is spotty a lot. Ive used Comcast for many years, and this is the first time ive ever been truelly dissatisfied with their service.
Veronica S.
East Lansing
Prices are outrageous and customer service is non-existent. Not to mention the fact that once a month my box or router stops working and all the person on the phone can tell me is, "We don't see why this is happening, we'll try resetting it for you."
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.