3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Expensive and the customer service is terrible. My internet is being constantly shut off unexpectedly, and I have to call them and ask them to turn it back on. It's always an "error."
This is probably the only one star review I will give. I've had quite bad experiences with Comcast - they are always trying to screw you and they get away with it because they are the only company of their kind in my area. A major pain in the butt!
I've always had a love hate relationship with Comcast. After having Uverse for a while I missed the user friendly interface of Comcast. The customer service really has improved greatly.
I went from using at&t to xfinity and it is a huge difference there is always technical issues and added amounts to the bill every single month i would not recommend purchasing xfinity
Comcast is horrible. They're expensive, they're customer service reps are horrible. I only have internet through them because it was offered through my children's school at a low rate.
Their customer service is lacking just as badly as the service itself. The video is constantly pixelating and when it finally goes away it comes back after a short while. The internet is unreliable at best. I would rather be with Frontier/Verizon again.
Comcast has become my best friend when it comes to watching my fave shows on demand. Only con about this is that i think they should offer better deals to clients for years and. Years
Their digital cable is pretty solid. Sometimes the box will freeze up but it only happens once a twice a year. At least I never have to worry about it going out if a cloud comes over.
I had comcast for over a year and i love it i dont have no problems with it like i use to with other. i still get to watch tv if it rain or snow the weather do not interfere with my tv
Comcast has no real care for humans, we are simply money bags to the big wigs. Overpriced product with subpar quality. Oh? You want to have AMC? you're going to have to pay for 400 channels that you don't want to watch and most cost even more. Tisk Tisk.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos