BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Rebecca M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Comcast Comcast Comcast.. We have a love/ hate relationship. Comcast is the best priced service but at times the crap you have to deal with is not even worth saving money on the services. Unfortunately where I live I can't use no other provider so I don't have a choice but they do provide a wide range of services. The services have improved but they still have a long way to go.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
After having comcast for years because there was no other option other than satellite, I will say that I couldn't complain about their service... until the bill came in the mail. It is seriously a joke what they cost and their "bundles" are a crock. We finally got CenturyLink's Prism TV in our neighborhood and literally called and switched over the day it was available. For practically the exact same service, minus the phone which we never used, we pay 1/3 of the price.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
It's the cheapest, fastest internet I can get, but I think their prices are still outrageous. If you're struggling with money don't ever expect compassion from this company. Their customer service employees are nice and professional but I hate how little permission they are given to help. I feel like I get the run around a lot from comcast and it's even surprisingly hard to find their customer service number. If you can find faster, better, or cheaper internet where you are then do it!
Jeffrey L.
Philadelphia, PA
Far and away the worst company I have ever interacted with. They always sign you up with the cheap bundle then double the price after 3 months. Good luck trying to talk to anyone in the company with issues with anything. It took us 3 months to get them to come install our internet and cable in our new apartment when we requested the service to start 1 month before we moved in. If you ever have an issue just say you want to cancel service so you can at least someone who cares about any issue you have since they could be losing your money. Pick literally any other communications company if they are available in your market
Ashley A.
Puyallup, WA
For the amount of money I pay I would love to have better service. Every time I have an issue where I have to call I, one dread calling and two, never get decent quality customer service. They always give me the run around for things and can never explain why something isn't properly working. When they send a tech out, they never tell you that it will be a charge to do so and its not just a small charge, it's a very large charge. I'm just very dissatisfied with my service.
Tory B.
Usually people complain a lot about comast and I can sometimes understand why. My biggest complaint about them is how they won't tell you how you need to manually renew your services after your subscription is up and will just bill you a higher bill out of nowhere. Other than that, the internet and cable are more than proficient. I love the strength of the internet and how easy it is to upgrade your cable package if need be. Sometimes the internet can be flaky though.
IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE! Also, NBC is so miserly. They did not include the olympics in the standard cable package even though we had the basic cable plus internet package. I was really annoyed that they didn't have the winter olympics available to view and that they blocked my internet from being able to view it as well. I called to complain and nothing came of it. It is really unfortunate because there really aren't many options for internet and cable..... I feel trapped.
Amanda F.
New Bedford , Ma
My fiance and I have had Comcast since we moved in together last year. He has never not had Comcast where while living with my parents we had several other providers that we were constantly unsatisfied with. I have NO complaints with out Comcast service. I don't know what I would do without my DVR and Xfinity. They are two of the many reasons why I will never leave. We also have our internet and phone line through Comcast, both of which we also have no complaints about.
Matt M.
Quincy, IL
I absolutely loathe this company. Hate is a strong word which is used very loosely. But when I think of hate and it's true definition, I associate it with Comcast. They have monopolized the market which has made competition almost impossible. And in doing so, they can continually offer less, for way more than other developed countries. Their customer service is atrocious and simple things usually turn in to over-bearing conversations and appointments. Our bills randomly go up as new fees are introduced or changed. Nothing is simple with them. If at all possible, AVOID THIS COMPANY. Find someone else. It's really not worth it....
Polly K.
Englewood, CO
Does anyone have a positive review of Comcast? The only reason they got a second star is because the service works pretty well for the most part. But customer service and all the other baggage that comes with them is terrible. We moved recently and they told us it would be super easy to hook up our new cable and internet. Turned out to be a huge hassle. No one seems to communicate with each other in that office. Specifically told them that I couldn't be home until 3:30 and they sent someone at 3 and then they gave me attitude about not being there "on time". Just super frustrating anytime you have to actually work with them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.