3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I have a love/hate relationship with this company. The love part is that the cable & internet service are great. The hate part is that they are very expensive and their customer service when you call is horrible. It seems the rep on the phone has very limited knowledge
I've never had too many problems with Comcast. Only the occasional outage, but overall the speed for internet is fantastic. Although their customer service reps could be more competent.
Their customer service is crappy. Their pricing is outrageous. The selection of channels for each package are just odd. They are constantly taking channels from the smaller packages to try to get you to buy a more expensive package. I do like their internet.
I am satisfied with my Internet service I never have any problems a day always have a good connection. my TV service is great I'm satisfied with my channel selection and dvr storage space
My wifi has been acting up a lot lately but i love what comcast has to offer when it comes to TV selections and on demand. Best on demand then any other cable company. But my wifi sucks.
Some of the features are a little different, the back button takes you to a list of channels instead of Just the last channel. I also feel like the channels are in a really strange order.
I've always had a love hate relationship with Comcast. After having Uverse for a while I missed the user friendly interface of Comcast. The customer service really has improved greatly.
I went from using at&t to xfinity and it is a huge difference there is always technical issues and added amounts to the bill every single month i would not recommend purchasing xfinity
Comcast is horrible. They're expensive, they're customer service reps are horrible. I only have internet through them because it was offered through my children's school at a low rate.
I have Internet in my home through comcast and we love it and have had no issues so far.. it's pretty reasonable in price. And so far the customer service has been pretty good as well.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos