3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Overpriced and horrible customer service. I have had nothing but problems with Comcast since I switched to them over two years ago. It is difficult to get internet service where I live that is "high speed" as Comcast Xfinity is a monopoly where I live.
Worst customer service ever. The only reason we use them is because they have lower prices. We pretty much have no other choice. Will never speak negatively of a brand other than Comcast.
Terrible company with even worse service. Over priced and bad quality. Unfortunately it's the only provided in my area. If I had some other company to chance to I would even at a higher cost. Customer service is not worth your time. I do NOT recommend.
Not my favorite provider. I also don't feel I am receiving the best price for the services I receive. I have already had to speak with many different representatives. Not my favorite...
I wish I could get a different cable provider. Comcast jacks up the price often and our internet cuts out constantly. When I tried to call to cancel our cable because the price was rising each month it took me weeks to get through to someone and even then he was entirely unhelpful.
I hate comcast by far the worst they don't give you what you pay for and the won't give you a good price on service it's only for new customers they treat existing customers like garbage
Awful customer service. They do not care about anything but the money! Also they send all of the customer service calls over seas.... :( extremely difficult to understand and communicate!
Super glitchy. Has a lot of great features when it comes to all the movies, TV shows, and other things they give you access to, but coverage is extremely spotty and unreliable regularly.
Comcast is the WORST. Yet there's no other option in my area so we're forced to use this in my home and office. I wish the deregulation process would happen quicker to open up the market.
Comcast is ok. They have fast internet service....when it works. I don't know if its just our area or because we live close to our neighbors but our internet can be spotty at times. Their cable service is great though, don't have many problems with that!
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos