BY COMCAST

• Why is that your monthly bill never matches the amount gi...6 Answers
  • Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Michael B.
Overpriced and horrible customer service. I have had nothing but problems with Comcast since I switched to them over two years ago. It is difficult to get internet service where I live that is "high speed" as Comcast Xfinity is a monopoly where I live.
Cathy V.
DANIA BEACH, FL
Worst customer service ever. The only reason we use them is because they have lower prices. We pretty much have no other choice. Will never speak negatively of a brand other than Comcast.
Allison W.
Fayetteville, AR
Terrible company with even worse service. Over priced and bad quality. Unfortunately it's the only provided in my area. If I had some other company to chance to I would even at a higher cost. Customer service is not worth your time. I do NOT recommend.
Lisa M.
Memphis, TN
Not my favorite provider. I also don't feel I am receiving the best price for the services I receive. I have already had to speak with many different representatives. Not my favorite...
Carmen P.
Philadelphia, PA
I wish I could get a different cable provider. Comcast jacks up the price often and our internet cuts out constantly. When I tried to call to cancel our cable because the price was rising each month it took me weeks to get through to someone and even then he was entirely unhelpful.
Danielle A.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I hate comcast by far the worst they don't give you what you pay for and the won't give you a good price on service it's only for new customers they treat existing customers like garbage
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Awful customer service. They do not care about anything but the money! Also they send all of the customer service calls over seas.... :( extremely difficult to understand and communicate!
Kayla B.
Seattle , WA
Super glitchy. Has a lot of great features when it comes to all the movies, TV shows, and other things they give you access to, but coverage is extremely spotty and unreliable regularly.
L S.
Tigard, OR
Comcast is the WORST. Yet there's no other option in my area so we're forced to use this in my home and office. I wish the deregulation process would happen quicker to open up the market.
Annie D.
Citrus Heights, CA
Comcast is ok. They have fast internet service....when it works. I don't know if its just our area or because we live close to our neighbors but our internet can be spotty at times. Their cable service is great though, don't have many problems with that!
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.