3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
I use Comcast cable and internet--the products they provide are great, but their customer service sucks. They really need to work on providing straight answer to their clients, rather than always giving them the runaround. The fees are outrageous as well.
Great company with great deals and services! I've never had such a good experience with a company. They also have great customer service! I will keep using and will recommend to anyone.
I love the comcast hotspots that they have started using! They're super useful. However, my mom has had to make some phone calls concerning increased rates without our approval or notice.
Our internet is very fast! We've not had any connection issues for the last two years! And when our discounted contract was up, Comcast agreed to extend the original discounted price for us!
Had Comcast for many years there service is ok I've had issues with my internet dropping but they can't figure it out IV given up trying costumer service could be better but it's decent
It can be very annoying at times but i cant live with out my cable so I deal. I love that although expensive we have a good rate plan. I also wish the children stations would come back.
Comcast continuously doesn't work, especially on demand service. typically dies down during the day meanwhile customer service isn't helpful and the technicians don't know what occurs when someone else comes and works on it. major lack of communication.
I love comcast compared to other cable providers in my area. the only problem I have sometimes is the Internet will be down momentarily but it usually comes back up within a few minutes
I really wish there were another option for an Internet provider in my area. The internet speeds are unreliable, the rates are astronomical and the overall experience is grossly lacking.
For the most part, the Internet is stable and consistent in my apartment. But you know what? Comcast owns our whole town and no other internet can be provided to us. So our rates are THROUGH THE ROOF. It's good but it's not THAT good. Beyond expensive.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos