3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
The customer service experience with them has been horrible! There is never anyone who speaks English as a first language that answers the phone and they were rude and not understanding.
Listen we're going to miss being with them for years they are really great at giving you what song is that you need I really recommend this service anybody who enjoys cable television in
Never have had any issue with my interenet or cable service. It is always very fast and I am provided with plenty to watch. Once you end your initial contract, prices do go up a bit, wish they had more of an incentive for customers they have had a long time.
Comcast is the devil. Not only do they operate in most places under a monopoly, they also charge absurd amounts for services. They also have regular outages and horrible customer services
I'll have to admit that I was upset with Comcast for a long time. But, I'm so glad I came back. It's the fastest internet we've ever had & I love that my TV doesn't go out when it storms!
It is pretty decent but it can quickly become pricey if you extend past the basic package. It can be spotty in places or at certain times or even just certain channels which is also disappointing. Also, customer service could be way better. Overall, eh.
I get good internet from comcast but it's expensive and the customer service is atrocious. They are hard to talk to and they consistently try to sell me products that I don't want or need. If there was a better option in my area, I would definitely switch.
It works but god help you if you must contact costumer service. You might get some o e who does his/her job properly, but let's face it... you'll get someone aweful and wont get any help
I am not a big fan! We got Comcast about a year ago and got a okay plan. It wasn't very expensive so it was nice but then after a year the price jumped to $100! It's not that great of Internet and definitely not work that much! I am looking to switch asap.
I really don't like this company. But theres not many companys here in denver. I have to deal with them often. I'm pretty much paying $80 a month just for internet.. WAY to much i think.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos