BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Jennifer V.
Antioch, TN
I would not recommend Comcast internet service to anyone. It is incredibly slow, unreliable, and awfully expensive ($50 per month). At that price I expect a faster speed and more reliable service.
Angela R.
Kennett, MO
Average service. Could be much much more reliable. Prices are adequate for the market. Can't complain too much though, it is added to my city utilities which makes it convenient to pay.
Rebecca C.
Santa Maria, CA
I have Comcast for my cable, Internet, and home Security. Their prices are decent especially when you bundle. Just like any other cable company the add ons like HBO and Cinemax are extra. So far I would recommend them. The home Security is really great.
Jeanette G.
Indianapolis, IN
I could go on and on for days about Comcast! They are exceptional! Their service is great and there cable is amazing! Ever since it turned into Xfinity it has only gotten better! I love it all!
Milisha D.
Philadelphia, PA
There okay a whole lot of people use them i have had them for about 8 years and haven't had an major problems and for minor problems i called and spoke with someone and handle my matter
Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA
We went with Comcast because it was the lesser of the two evils.
You can't beat that blazing fast internet speed.
The price kind of hurts, but it's a small price to pay for that
luxury.
Claire G.
Arlington, VA
Customer Service is nil. Very expensive but the only provider in my area that offers internet service and is cheaper as a bundle. Used to have Direct-TV which I think is superior. Hate the on-demand system. Would not recommend but really is my only option.
Andrea D.
Ugh, does anybody like Comcast?! Nope, we all just use it because it's usually our only choice for our area! The customer service is horrible, the service is always faulty, it's just bad.
Jillian O.
Locust Grove, VA
Comcast is, in my opinion, one of the worst companies out there. They are not interested in keeping their current customers or helping out long time customers. When we call customer service we get different answers to the same questions each time we call.
Allyssa D.
I have just recently started using Comcast as my Internet provider. I have had them as a cable provider for years. I have never had any issues with Comcast and will continue to use them.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.