BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Melanie L.
Tallahassee
The worst customer service. I've had multiple problems with my services, and getting on the phone with anyone is almost impossible. They don't want to help you. Also, keep a close eye on your bill because half of my problems have been unauthorized charges to my account. - Also be careful if you call about a problem because they'll send a specialist to your house, and then charge you $50 for a service visit.

Unfortunately, Comcast has a monopoly on my town and I have no other option.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Comcast, in my experience, has been somewhat of a necessary evil. The great thing is that most buildings are wired for it, it's available everywhere, has packages to suit everyone's needs, etc. etc. Basically- it's the most convenient and easy way to set up internet- doesn't take a lot of thinking or planning. However, then come the evils that come with Comcast- spotty internet only when it seems like you need it most, and calls to customer support that result in "we know- it's affecting everyone right now- we're working on it" basically- our internet sucks, just sit and wait.
Sara S.
Dallas, TX
Comcast is the only service I can use in my area. I absolutely dislike Comcast. We had many problems when first setting up the service. Then the installer came 3 hours late to our appointment and did not install the services properly. We then had to change the type of contract we had with them to make the service work, which ended up costing more. And now the service does not always work, it is a hit or miss with the wifi. We have the best router and the internet is still extremely slow.
Curtis B.
Sicklerville, NJ
According to Comcast’s website, the X1 is only available with X1 Double Plays and X1 Triple Plays, so you will need a package with internet bundled in. See the screenshot below.

The X1 DVR and remote control are awesome, and packed with some pretty advanced features. If you're interested in combining TV with Internet, we'd say it's worth a look. But if you're looking for TV-only service, you'll have to pick from their lesser, three standard packages (with or without contracts).
Candice T.
Techie Expert Level 2
Normally, I tend to hate dealing with internet/cable providers however I haven't had the worst service with this provider. The service is very clear, rarely goes down and the rate remains the same every month without any random charges. my only complaint is that the customer service agents need to be trained how to address and explain things to people when they are asked a question they should be able to provide information about, our refer to someone who has the information.
Hayley A.
Albuquerque , NM
It's the cheapest, fastest internet I can get, but I think their prices are still outrageous. If you're struggling with money don't ever expect compassion from this company. Their customer service employees are nice and professional but I hate how little permission they are given to help. I feel like I get the run around a lot from comcast and it's even surprisingly hard to find their customer service number. If you can find faster, better, or cheaper internet where you are then do it!
Sierra S.
Marietta, GA
Becoming increasingly more interactive and catered to different types of people. I LOVE their OnDemand feature (a thousand times better than Optimum). Honestly, that might be the best part of all the positives with xfinity Comcast. BUT cable boxes act up too frequently for my taste. You have to restart them bc they lose sync with the remote. Also I would like if the dvr recordings from one box were available to all boxes regardless of if they have the recording function.
Laurel T.
Seaside, CA
We think Comcast is ok. It is one of the few choices we have in our area. We have felt like they are pretty reliable and we haven't had an issue with our channels or internet speed. The thing I do not care for is I feel like our bill price drastically went up, and I do not think they have very good customer service. Because of those reasons sometimes I don't feel it's even worth it to deal with them, but no other internet in our area can compare speed wise so we deal with it.
Sara W.
Livonia, MI
So Comcast service is great. I have the newer X1 system. I love the interface, the remote, the service is reliable. I give them 3 starts because the customer service is horrendous. It would take too much of my time that they've already wasted to write everything, but appointments have been accidently cancelled, scheduled but not put into the system, charges for service calls to fix their broken equipment, refunds promised but not credited to the account. It has been a mess.
Amanda T.
Pt Charlotte, FL
After having comcast for years because there was no other option other than satellite, I will say that I couldn't complain about their service... until the bill came in the mail. It is seriously a joke what they cost and their "bundles" are a crock. We finally got CenturyLink's Prism TV in our neighborhood and literally called and switched over the day it was available. For practically the exact same service, minus the phone which we never used, we pay 1/3 of the price.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.