- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Meh. The service is pretty reliable but it's basically the only option available where I live. The packages are pretty reasonable but we'll see what happens when the promotional rates run out.
Comcast internet has been a life saver. At work we have DSL and it's so slow. I've had a great experience with customer service, always very patient and helpful. If they don't know the answer they find the answer. I've been very pleased with our internet provider.
overpriced but it is what is offered in my apartment complex. I hate that every time they give you a promotion and it ends you have to pay like $100-200 more a month! I wish it was a decently set price for cable and internet but that is hard to find these days!
Better than Qwest I guess. Until recently we didn't have many issues with them. But lately our service has been need reset...a lo. But when it works it is much faster than the other options in our area and for about the same price.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
Not very reliable, goes in and out, and the service is subpar. but it's one of the only providers in our area so there isn't much available option wise. when it's working it does pretty well
Horrible customer service. gave me the wrong cable card twice, had to order me a new one, took 3 weeks to get it to me, and another week to actually activate it. and then expected me to pay for that month's service where I didn't even have TV due to their mistakes.
I love Comcast TV and Internet but the price is way to high .. I was spending way to much do we had to go to the lowest and now I get less than 15 channels and it still costs a lot of money :/
I think everyone here knows that comcast is the worst company out there. They repeatedly change our bill unexpectedly, tell us we're getting extra services for free and then charge or downgrade us, and getting them to repair a line is a NIGHTMARE. Go with anyone else.
Everyone in my town hates comcast. They have a internet and cable monopoly. They're the only ones that are cheap enough but they have terrible customer service and none of them are friendly.
Terrible customer service and business practices. The Internet and television is reliable and high qualify. The pricing is ridiculous. I have been a Comcast customer for years and they continue to decline as a ckmpany. I am less and less satisfied as the days go by.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos