BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Deanna S.
Philadelphia, PA
Meh. The service is pretty reliable but it's basically the only option available where I live. The packages are pretty reasonable but we'll see what happens when the promotional rates run out.
Brandy W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Comcast internet has been a life saver. At work we have DSL and it's so slow. I've had a great experience with customer service, always very patient and helpful. If they don't know the answer they find the answer. I've been very pleased with our internet provider.
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
overpriced but it is what is offered in my apartment complex. I hate that every time they give you a promotion and it ends you have to pay like $100-200 more a month! I wish it was a decently set price for cable and internet but that is hard to find these days!
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Better than Qwest I guess. Until recently we didn't have many issues with them. But lately our service has been need reset...a lo. But when it works it is much faster than the other options in our area and for about the same price.

I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
Apryl C.
Rockwall, TX
Not very reliable, goes in and out, and the service is subpar. but it's one of the only providers in our area so there isn't much available option wise. when it's working it does pretty well
Kim D.
Lynchburg, VA
Horrible customer service. gave me the wrong cable card twice, had to order me a new one, took 3 weeks to get it to me, and another week to actually activate it. and then expected me to pay for that month's service where I didn't even have TV due to their mistakes.
Aliya E.
I love Comcast TV and Internet but the price is way to high .. I was spending way to much do we had to go to the lowest and now I get less than 15 channels and it still costs a lot of money :/
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
I think everyone here knows that comcast is the worst company out there. They repeatedly change our bill unexpectedly, tell us we're getting extra services for free and then charge or downgrade us, and getting them to repair a line is a NIGHTMARE. Go with anyone else.
Aubree A.
Bloomington, IL
Everyone in my town hates comcast. They have a internet and cable monopoly. They're the only ones that are cheap enough but they have terrible customer service and none of them are friendly.
Destinee B.
New Brighton, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
Terrible customer service and business practices. The Internet and television is reliable and high qualify. The pricing is ridiculous. I have been a Comcast customer for years and they continue to decline as a ckmpany. I am less and less satisfied as the days go by.
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.