- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Better than Qwest I guess. Until recently we didn't have many issues with them. But lately our service has been need reset...a lo. But when it works it is much faster than the other options in our area and for about the same price.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
Even with my husband being one of their techs we have been costumers for about 9 years now I haven't had any problems and if I do I call customer service and usually they are updating the boxes or there is something going on with the servers other than that I love them
Way overpriced for horrible service and reception. My Internet goes out daily and having 4 of us using Internet the monthly limit on data usage is horrible...thinking about changing providers
Meh. The service is pretty reliable but it's basically the only option available where I live. The packages are pretty reasonable but we'll see what happens when the promotional rates run out.
I can't stand Comcast but I also can't stand Verizon so it's really a lose lose situation. They monopolize the cable industry and ridiculously overcharge. I truly cannot stand these companies.
Not very reliable, goes in and out, and the service is subpar. but it's one of the only providers in our area so there isn't much available option wise. when it's working it does pretty well
Comcast has its ups and downs.. On demand is super heaven sent.. The Channels shouldnt be so mixed up.. Directv has certain networks that are close to each other and it is convenient.. Comcasts guide is mixy as hell.. Internet is sometimes fast sometimes cuts out..
I love Comcast TV and Internet but the price is way to high .. I was spending way to much do we had to go to the lowest and now I get less than 15 channels and it still costs a lot of money :/
Comcast is horrible! This is the only provider in my area and the prices are out of this world. I just received my bill and it jumped from 141 a month to 165 a month for internet and television --- that is with no HBO, Showtime, or any speciality channels! Horrible!
Comcast is SO expensive! We pay a ridiculous amount every month for cable,internet, and phone. There are not a lot of other options. Also have to call every year or two to negotiate our rates.
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos