3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Everyone in my town hates comcast. They have a internet and cable monopoly. They're the only ones that are cheap enough but they have terrible customer service and none of them are friendly.
We like our TV service but being customers for 7 years we are struggling to keep up with bills! To expensive should reward loyal customers with more benefits toward the service that we keep.
Way overpriced for horrible service and reception. My Internet goes out daily and having 4 of us using Internet the monthly limit on data usage is horrible...thinking about changing providers
overpriced but it is what is offered in my apartment complex. I hate that every time they give you a promotion and it ends you have to pay like $100-200 more a month! I wish it was a decently set price for cable and internet but that is hard to find these days!
Better than Qwest I guess. Until recently we didn't have many issues with them. But lately our service has been need reset...a lo. But when it works it is much faster than the other options in our area and for about the same price.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
I think the cost is too high for the service we get. If the wind blows too hard sometimes our cable is out. Some days it feels like we are on dial up internet the speed is so slow. The customer service is ok, but the pricing is way out of line, I am looking to change.
Compare to other internet provider, comcast is affordable and more "honest" about their service. I've been subscribing for 2 years now, on and off, I rarely has issue with their internet, however, the installation is not easy, and they will charge you if you ask for staff to come and help. Billing also fine I have no problem so far, still looking for better service out there, however so far so good
Paying too much for service that should be fast when it's not. I supposedly chose the perfect one for streaming movies and music and game play. Well it's not living up to all the blab. Sorry
I think everyone here knows that comcast is the worst company out there. They repeatedly change our bill unexpectedly, tell us we're getting extra services for free and then charge or downgrade us, and getting them to repair a line is a NIGHTMARE. Go with anyone else.
Even with my husband being one of their techs we have been costumers for about 9 years now I haven't had any problems and if I do I call customer service and usually they are updating the boxes or there is something going on with the servers other than that I love them
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos