BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Nailah H.
W Bloomfield, MI
Comcast always provides fast and easy service. My favorite part about Comcast would have to be On Demand which I use on a regular basis. This allows me to keep up with my favorite TV shows and movies.
Jamie M.
Illiopolis, IL
I think the cost is too high for the service we get. If the wind blows too hard sometimes our cable is out. Some days it feels like we are on dial up internet the speed is so slow. The customer service is ok, but the pricing is way out of line, I am looking to change.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
I think everyone here knows that comcast is the worst company out there. They repeatedly change our bill unexpectedly, tell us we're getting extra services for free and then charge or downgrade us, and getting them to repair a line is a NIGHTMARE. Go with anyone else.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
We have always been a loyal customer to Comcast, since we have moved to colorado. We tried satellite for a year, but did not like it at all. This is the best for internist and Television options.
kim r.
Lock Haven, PA
The internet is slow and freezes alot. the cable bill keeps getting surprise increase every other month. their customer service is rude and never knows anything. Their tech support cant fix anything unless they charge you 100 dollars to come out and look at it.
Jocelyn K.
I think I might be the only person happy with them. I love the X1 platform and the fact that I can download recorded shoes from my DVR to my devices. I love my price point and I couldn't be happier.
Jacky M.
Bountiful, UT
Comcast can be great. We have had issues in the past with their technicians scheduling to come out and then not showing up as well as having numerous issues with our service/bill. They do usually try to remedy it by giving free channels or so much off the bill though.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
There is no competition for Internet services in my area. It causes us to pay higher rates. I have always found the customer service to be poor with long hold times. Service calls are frequently outsourced and you never know if you're going to get a quality technician.
Hayley R.
Salem, OR
Better than Qwest I guess. Until recently we didn't have many issues with them. But lately our service has been need reset...a lo. But when it works it is much faster than the other options in our area and for about the same price.

I am hoping for Google Fiber someday.
Jennifer T.
Chattanooga, TN
Comcast is decent. 8 like that you can get on xfinity wifi anywhere there is a connection. It does bog down from time to time and is super expensive when you are out of your new customer offer
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.