BY COMCAST

• Why does your monthly bill never match the amount given t...3 Answers
  • What's the best route to take in order to get the most nu...6 Answers
Shannon P.
Hooksett, NH
Hate this company! They are a monopoly in my area! Terrible customer service, outrageous prices and cheap equipment! They are dishonest and outsource . Unfortunately we have no other choice.
Rita Numan
Ann Arbor, MI
overpriced but it is what is offered in my apartment complex. I hate that every time they give you a promotion and it ends you have to pay like $100-200 more a month! I wish it was a decently set price for cable and internet but that is hard to find these days!
Gina P.
Comcast is way too expensive. Also, if you get their wireless router, they make you pay $10 a month, even though they broadcast their public wifi signal out of it. Pretty shady if you ask me.
Lily F.
Salem, OR
Comcast is the only national internet network available in my area. I am not displeased with them, I'm not thrilled by them either. I pay the bill, they give me underwhelming internet service.
Aubree A.
Bloomington, IL
Everyone in my town hates comcast. They have a internet and cable monopoly. They're the only ones that are cheap enough but they have terrible customer service and none of them are friendly.
Irene M.
Visalia, CA
Been with Comcast for a about 2 years. I love the features they offer. On Demand is great. Mainly got it for Comcast Sports Net channels. Internet is fast and dependable. No complaints here.
Brandy W.
Hattiesburg, MS
Comcast internet has been a life saver. At work we have DSL and it's so slow. I've had a great experience with customer service, always very patient and helpful. If they don't know the answer they find the answer. I've been very pleased with our internet provider.
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
Our internet sometimes becomes slow for no reason, then we have to purchase a new modem to improve speed. Customer service is okay, but not great. This internet provider is fairly expensive.
Amanda H.
Charleston, SC
Way overpriced for horrible service and reception. My Internet goes out daily and having 4 of us using Internet the monthly limit on data usage is horrible...thinking about changing providers
Kelsey M.
Campton Hills, IL
Nobody loves their cable company, but I don't have too many complaints with Comcast. I rarely have outages and it's affordable. They provide our internet and the speed is great! We also use them for our Tv. I wish they would upgrade boxes and remotes more often
Beth L.
Feeding Hills, MA
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
David V.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Tracy A.
Lowell, In
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Himashi A.