3.04 / 5 based on 7,327 Reviews
Top Questions See all 70 Q&A
- "They add bogus charges to your account and when you go through the immense pain of calling them to get it taken care of you can tell their customer service representatives knew it was wrong because they just cancel the charge." in 85 reviews
- "They are the best cable service for quality in my opinion though because if its storming your signal doesn't get lost because its not a satelitte dish like most other cable companies." in 9 reviews
- "They always say "let me see what promotions we have for you" and your bill never seems to be the same amount every month." in 8 reviews
- "I so dislike this cable company there prices go up constantly,they have very horrible customer service." in 7 reviews
- "I'm was trying to get cable for my dorm, and every time I thought I was finally going to get someone to help me, they would hang up (I was hung up on twenty times that day)." in 7 reviews
Hate this company! They are a monopoly in my area! Terrible customer service, outrageous prices and cheap equipment! They are dishonest and outsource . Unfortunately we have no other choice.
overpriced but it is what is offered in my apartment complex. I hate that every time they give you a promotion and it ends you have to pay like $100-200 more a month! I wish it was a decently set price for cable and internet but that is hard to find these days!
Comcast is way too expensive. Also, if you get their wireless router, they make you pay $10 a month, even though they broadcast their public wifi signal out of it. Pretty shady if you ask me.
Comcast is the only national internet network available in my area. I am not displeased with them, I'm not thrilled by them either. I pay the bill, they give me underwhelming internet service.
Everyone in my town hates comcast. They have a internet and cable monopoly. They're the only ones that are cheap enough but they have terrible customer service and none of them are friendly.
Been with Comcast for a about 2 years. I love the features they offer. On Demand is great. Mainly got it for Comcast Sports Net channels. Internet is fast and dependable. No complaints here.
Comcast internet has been a life saver. At work we have DSL and it's so slow. I've had a great experience with customer service, always very patient and helpful. If they don't know the answer they find the answer. I've been very pleased with our internet provider.
Our internet sometimes becomes slow for no reason, then we have to purchase a new modem to improve speed. Customer service is okay, but not great. This internet provider is fairly expensive.
Way overpriced for horrible service and reception. My Internet goes out daily and having 4 of us using Internet the monthly limit on data usage is horrible...thinking about changing providers
Nobody loves their cable company, but I don't have too many complaints with Comcast. I rarely have outages and it's affordable. They provide our internet and the speed is great! We also use them for our Tv. I wish they would upgrade boxes and remotes more often
Q & A
Does anyone love Comcast? I mean really....
Considering leaving Comcast. Alternatives are AT&T uverse, DirecTV and Dish... anyone had experience with switching to one of my options? better experience? pricing? thanks in advance
How do you feel about their On Demand?
Anyone actually have a good experience with comcast? The last time I can remember was back in 2007 when they would automatically change my bill at the end of my contract to continue the promotion for $29 for internet service.
What's the best route to take in order to get the most number of channels while keeping your bill relatively low?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos